Ju-Ju, Lord (2020) Part #1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes the blond guy is Lord. I just told them naming, tweets and the whole place makes no sense this way. Let's see what they answer...

Did you hear what relationship (if any) is it between Ju-Ju and Lord?

Think they are all disciples of the Lord, Judas will be arriving next week. Praise be to the Lord :biggrin:

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, maitre197 said:

Heart attack right in hall.

Heart Attack - My ass.  The guy in the black shirt really clocked the girl before she came into the hall. This is not going to last that long with violent behavior.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

how the fuck we didnt notice this one???? no this is  unacceptable

Bloody hell that wasn't just a slap.!!!!!! Wonder what the moral lot will think of that then????

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yep, thats why you can't see it :biggrin:  Did it ever start?

no. I don't really know what is going on here. it's a weird place. the guy who is now known as Lord (even the naming is fucking weird lol ) has been living in Daenerys' apartment with his girlfriend, Alice,  for last few months and right when they finally get their own place he has been coupled up with an strange Woodoo lady , Ju-Ju (another stupid nick name), while his girlfriend is still there. and they are arguing about having or not having sex with other people ( could they not figure out what they are happy to do before opening up their own place? they had many months to work things out, when they were living on Daenerys' couch). and now the place is offline due to rules violation. bad planning, and worse execution, brought to you by Mr. shitty cam management team 😂

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, hs6127 said:

Heart Attack - My ass.  The guy in the black shirt really clocked the girl before she came into the hall. This is not going to last that long with violent behavior.

Damn. Did not see that. Well best to leave the place offline. Lord is a woman beater, Alice does not want to be there and Ju-Ju seems to be some weird guru girl.  So just leave it offline for good...

But the girl who fainted in hallway was not her. It was sporty girl.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1