Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #50 2020 July

Guest Slipper Guyquad

10 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I'm not talking about that, it's about being present and the cams

I may have misinterpreted the discussion of the moment

If we talk about Masha, yes she uses the girl who is present at the moment, but she uses her more for herself than for the cameras because she is not in good condition to do things alone

But I understand why some want to make a comparison between Masha and Leora, two girls present in a country foreign to the one of origin and who often have fun by herself (bate :biggrin:)

Maybe Masha is more sociable than Leora, and even if Masha has been present for less time than Leora on RLC, we were lucky to see lots of her friends, whether they are Russians or Italians
I am sure that Leora is not as unsociable as people would have us believe and I would very much like to see this part of Leora's life, because I am almost certain that she has also made friends in the Republic Czech in 1 year of presence

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, philo said:

So are there two men?...the Jerk that you say Malia is Malia's beau that she invited over and the new guy that Leora just met who lives with his mother? Or are they all lifelong friends since school? Is Leora going to a street festival each time that last until daybreak or is she going to dinner when she leaves at midnight?  I could go on and on... You guys are doing Leora a disservice by spinning these tales. The dishonest is towards Malia and not me because I see the bullshit before it ever turns the corner. 

so you are saying you know everything and no one else is right only you?

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I may have misinterpreted the discussion of the moment

If we talk about Masha, yes she uses the girl who is present at the moment, but she uses her more for herself than for the cameras because she is not in good condition to do things alone

But I understand why some want to make a comparison between Masha and Leora, two girls present in a country foreign to the one of origin and who often have fun by herself (bate :biggrin:)

Maybe Masha is more sociable than Leora, and even if Masha has been present for less time than Leora on RLC, we were lucky to see lots of her friends, whether they are Russians or Italians
I am sure that Leora is not as unsociable as people would have us believe and I would very much like to see this part of Leora's life, because I am almost certain that she has also made friends in the Republic Czech in 1 year of presence

I totally agree with that👍

• Like 1

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

so you are saying you know everything and no one else is right only you?

I'm sure you can read what I said and I'm sure you know the difference between a question mark and a period. What I said that I know is "Bullshit". 

• Like 1

If I read philo right he takes his view to be the only one that matters and "nobody's" view could possible be correct.

• Like 3

Just now, philo said:

I'm sure you can read what I said and I'm sure you know the difference between a question mark and a period. What I said that I know is "Bullshit". 

Pretty much I take all your views as "Bullshit"

• Like 3

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

If I read philo right he takes his view to be the only one that matters and "nobody's" view could possible be correct.

Don't you insult you audience too.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Leora's doing the same in Prague as she did in Russia, keeping as much of her social life private, and away from us, someone's bound to say this is wrong, to which I'll ask the question WHY?

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I do not entirely agree, Masha is not afraid to bring friends to her house, which is not the case with Leora

If indeed Leora is seeing someone then it's not just a matter of if she wishes to bring him home or not, it would also be a matter of him being willing to be in front of 14 cameras, and her respecting his wishes... Apart from that could you imagine the abuse that would be thrown at him by some of the trolls. 

Leora has a good memory, so why would she wish to subject someone to the same sort of abuse we gave to Paul for six years?..... Wise girl !! 

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

You can always tell when someone is loosing an argument when they start resorting to ad hominem attacks rather than responding to the question being debated. It does take somewhat more skill to do that I admit. We learn name calling in the third grade.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, The Earl said:

you can not be serious????
She's not the RLC slave she has to log out of. Especially not towards us since we probably don't care.

She stopped being a slave when she moved to Prague away from Paul

• Like 2