Martina & Alberto General Chat #2 2020 July

I really would like to see the gal with the glasses come visit again, I call her Nerdy Gerdy, but she was just starting to get used to the cams and was loosening up quite a bit. Her and Martina seem to have a hell of lot of fun together. They were very interesting and fun to watch, just like the night Martina got on one of chat sites and talked to people all around the world in mainly English. We need more fun and exciting things for the flies on the wall. If not they will fly off to better places to see what they wanting to see and what keeps them interested..

• Like 2

10 hours ago, valdemar said:

No estoy segura de adónde fue y qué estaba haciendo, pero parece muy cansada, tal vez incluso enferma.

segun pudo oir por la conversacion de telefono que tuvo y hqablando con alberto, estuvo pasando el fin de semana de vacaciones con una amiga en ibiza y no, no durmio mucho😜😜

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Seems its just one of this house MN to recieve guests.To bad.House would be more interesting if they shared that part of life with viewers.Or maybe a cam in balcony finaly(very doubtfull).

so they receive guests at 4:00 am when everyone is still asleep for you :biggrin:
Let's be serious anyway, especially that B5 is in maintenance at the same time
I am not a diviner but I would say that there is a problem in the neighborhood and that B5 and Martina have their apartment in the same

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Seems its just one of this house MN to recieve guests.To bad.House would be more interesting if they shared that part of life with viewers.Or maybe a cam in balcony finaly(very doubtfull).

These two have never had a lot of company. Alberto seems to have his friends and Martina seems to have hers. I dont think they mingle.At least not on camera.

9 hours ago, marxsolita said:

As he could hear from the phone conversation he had and talking with Alberto, he was spending the weekend on vacation with a friend in Ibiza and no, he didn't sleep much 😜 😜

Do you think she see's a guy outside of the apartment or when she goes on these little short stints of vacation?

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Do you think she see's a guy outside of the apartment or when she goes on these little short stints of vacation?

Ive often wondered what shes doing when shes been out all night.Ive seen her get pretty dolled up and leave the apartment pretty late.

2 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

Ive often wondered what shes doing when shes been out all night.Ive seen her get pretty dolled up and leave the apartment pretty late.

Yes, and i've been reading that very same thing for years now.  It does make someone wonder if there is some kind of outside love interest.

• Like 1