Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #51 2020 July

20 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

When Leora goes out there's nothing stopping Malia shining and doing more. i.e doing housework in the nude like Leora did in the old apartment, dancing or exercising  nude. There's heaps Malia can do to fill the gap while Leora's out. Malia must learn to be creative. Basically I'm going to have to find things to myself while in total lockdown too.

How about housework in the nude?...😏

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, marco6742 said:

I only ever watched them as somebody had said Kami had used a hairspray can on herself, I had to see that! Never did though, maybe she'd changed the can as the one in her room was huge, I remember somebody had said they kissed once but who hasn't on RLC right? Never saw them bating each other though so at least Leora and Malia have that I suppose.

At one time, there was an occasion that appeared as if she may been doing something under a cover and when done, to have moved something resembling some sort of can out from underneath the cover. Really could have been anything, or simply could have been nothing other than her removing something resembling a can out from underneath a cover.

6 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Well I just tuned in, and our lovely Leora is now keeping her second love interest very happy,  and looking at Malia, she's in heaven

Well I would hope she would be...wouldn't you if you were in her place e ?

• Like 3

They are certainly having some fun and carrying on laughing a good bit while sharing another bath ! Good for them ! It's good to notice the two friends seem to be in good spirits and moods at the time.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

The music sounds quite loud for that little room. Guess they aren't concerned much about their hearing right now.

They'll pay the piper a little later down the road.  :biggrin:

What.gif

• Like 3

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

They'll pay the piper a little later down the road.  :biggrin:

What.gif

Yes they most certainly will if they're not careful. Sounds like she may have turned it down a little now though.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, van the man said:

Kami kissing Kristy was one of the sexiest things ever to happen on RLC. The fact they weren't lesbians made it all the more sexy. Leora kissing Malia would be heavenly!!

First they might need to do what Kristy and Kami did. They got drunk.:smile: