B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #12 (July/August)

24 minutes ago, omedo said:

Mother of mine, what an obsession some people have with Leora, it's to make them look...😵

Soon they will say that the girls are not allowed to watch TV or eat because they will be copying Queen Leora
while Leora doesn't give a damn about these opinions :biggrin:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Someone forgot to take their medication today...

the office jim GIF

I'm starting to be convinced that taking drugs is very bad, and we can also say that drugs can have more than one aspect than the first one we might think

I don't know if it's really clear, but it almost makes Master Yoda mash up parody GIF :biggrin:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, traduction911 said:

Same fuck sheet as Leora... You don't see ??? You are blind or what... Copy Leora That's it That's all... No question about that... They are cheapest...

They've got white drawers either side of the bed too like Leora. Shocking!!! lol

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, traduction911 said:

Piper and Taylor are the cheapest girl... Look the new pink look like same as Leora... Two others cheapest girl from the bordel of reallifecam... Be yourself... Your not at the small school for doing everything Leora do... What a cheapest girl... If she eat shit, do you do the samething Piper and taylor the best copy of reallifecam... Amazing !!!

You even accused Irma of copying Leora, and she has doing masturbation shows almost as long as Leora has done them, and she started teasing with girls long before Leora ever did anything like that! So maybe, just maybe, it is Leora who is the cheap actress copying others?

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Not only vaginas, but shaved too, just like Leora...Just grow a bush and be yourselves girls... 

On that one, I think you actually have a point... Stop fucking imitating Leora, everyone! 🤬😡 Let your bush grow! 😊💖👍🏻

• Haha 3