Kitty and Smith - General Topic 2020 #1 (July-August)

3 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

Oh my.... Don't remind me the good old days 😍 also there was another blonde guest who often visited with her bf and had sex three or four times on Samantha bed, don't recall the name but the couple was a bit aged

Moos would know. Ask him.

3 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

Oh my.... Don't remind me the good old days 😍 also there was another blonde guest who often visited with her bf and had sex three or four times on Samantha bed, don't recall the name but the couple was a bit aged

17 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Moos would know. Ask him.

I think he's talking about the man who came regularly at weekends who is a friend of Samantha, one day he came with a blonde who became a regular guest
But they are only guests so they don't really have a name, not those from RLC anyway, I think the guy was named weekend guy on the forum

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

Not sure about you guys, but those enlargements actually look good on Kitty because it suits the body height and the other measurements, however the Emily ones were awful like really gross, Angie ones were more or less ok, not a disaster

I might be the only one on here who actually watched that apartment because of Samantha instead of Angie and Emily. Samantha's ass was just 😍

House Reaction GIF

19 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I think he's talking about the man who came regularly at weekends who is a friend of Samantha, one day he came with a blonde who became a regular guest
But they are only guests so they don't really have a name, not those from RLC anyway, I think the guy was named weekend guy on the forum

Yes the male guest was a really good friend of Samantha and the blonde girl he brought was sexy too

Je ne me rappelle plus de son nom mais je me souviens d'une fille dans les anciens appartements très belle avec un joli visage des cheveux roux et 100% naturelle elle discuter souvent avec un homme qui avait l'air sympa dans la cuisine cette fille restera toujours dans ma mémoire même si je ne l'ai jamais vu à poil 🥰

Si seulement je pouvais la revoir un jour sur RLC  :blush::rolleyes:

I do not remember her name but I remember a girl in the old apartments very beautiful with a pretty face of red hair and 100% natural she often chat with a man who looked nice in the kitchen this girl will always stay in my memory even if I’ve never seen him naked 🥰

If only I could ever see her again on RLC :blush::rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Je ne me rappelle plus de son nom mais je me souviens d'une fille dans les anciens appartements très belle avec un joli visage des cheveux roux et 100% naturelle elle discuter souvent avec un homme qui avait l'air sympa dans la cuisine cette fille restera toujours dans ma mémoire même si je ne l'ai jamais vu à poil 🥰

Si seulement je pouvais la revoir un jour sur RLC  :blush::rolleyes:

I do not remember her name but I remember a girl in the old apartments very beautiful with a pretty face of red hair and 100% natural she often chat with a man who looked nice in the kitchen this girl will always stay in my memory even if I’ve never seen him naked 🥰

If only I could ever see her again on RLC :blush::rolleyes:

Cela aiderais de connaître l'appartement car sinon cela reste très vague même s'il ne doit pas y avoir eu beaucoup de rousse au sein de rlc 

11 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Cela aiderais de connaître l'appartement car sinon cela reste très vague même s'il ne doit pas y avoir beaucoup de rousse au sein de rlc 

Blonde mais presque rousse souvent coiffée avec une queue-de-cheval l'appartement je ne me rappelle plus cela ressemble aux appartements de Barcelone très grand avec une petite cuisine et un mange debout l'homme avec qui elle parlait été brun les deux auraient fait un beau couple ils avaient l'air beau et intelligent c'est l'impression qu'ils me donner

Blonde but almost redheaded often with a tail-de-horse the apartment I don’t remember it looks like the apartments of Barcelona very big with a small kitchen and a standing eats the man with whom she talked was brown the two would have made a beautiful couple they looked beautiful and smart it’s the impression they give me

24 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Blonde mais presque rousse souvent coiffée avec une queue-de-cheval l'appartement je ne me rappelle plus cela ressemble aux appartements de Barcelone très grand avec une petite cuisine et un mange debout l'homme avec qui elle parlait été brun les deux auraient fait un beau couple ils avaient l'air beau et intelligent c'est l'impression qu'ils me donner

Blonde but almost redheaded often with a tail-de-horse the apartment I don’t remember it looks like the apartments of Barcelona very big with a small kitchen and a standing eats the man with whom she talked was brown the two would have made a beautiful couple they looked beautiful and smart it’s the impression they give me

Autant dire une aiguille dans une botte de foin 😁