Kitty and Smith - General Topic 2020 #1 (July-August)

2 hours ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Un détail me revient, il y avait un crocodile en peluche sur le canapé du salon 

A detail comes to mind, there was a stuffed crocodile on the sofa in the living room

Peut-être l’appartement de Angie & Emily & Samantha.

svc5.png

19 minutes ago, ulysse123 said:

Peut-être l’appartement de Angie & Emily & Samantha.

svc5.png

One of the weirdest apartments in RLC history. I could never really figure out who the three occupants were. Especially in the end. But man did those girls have some wild fucking parties that almost never ended.

6 hours ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Un détail me revient, il y avait un crocodile en peluche sur le canapé du salon 

A detail comes to mind, there was a stuffed crocodile on the sofa in the living room

D'après ce que tu me dis et avec l'aide d'Ulysse, je me demande si tu ne parle pas d'Angie ou alors justement de la même guest que Coolcucumber 

53 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Oui c'est bien cet appartement mais ce n'est pas cette fille sur la photo celle que je cherche ressemblé plus à Piper en mieux 🥰

Yeah, it’s this apartment but it’s not that girl in the picture that I’m looking for more like Piper and better 🥰

ca y'est je pense savoir de qui tu parle, une guest qui est restée quelques temps dans l'appartement et qui est une amie de Samantha

On 8/9/2020 at 6:06 PM, moos54 said:

I disagree, Angie's boobss looked much better after her surgery when she was still a participant

I disagree. I prefered Angie's bigger boobs.

21 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

Not sure about you guys, but those enlargements actually look good on Kitty because it suits the body height and the other measurements, however the Emily ones were awful like really gross, Angie ones were more or less ok, not a disaster

I might be the only one on here who actually watched that apartment because of Samantha instead of Angie and Emily. Samantha's ass was just 😍

No, you are not the only one. I first watched it when Glasha or Sonya were visiting. But after they became less and less frequent, I watched it mostly for Samantha, and the guests. Sam had a great ass, and she was the only one of the tenants who occationally had sex in the apartment at that point.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

No, you are not the only one. I first watched it when Glasha or Sonya were visiting. But after they became less and less frequent, I watched it mostly for Samantha, and the guests. Sam had a great ass, and she was the only one of the tenants who occationally had sex in the apartment at that point.

Sam, Lana and Chloe were my reasons for subscribing. When Sam moved out and they brought in that drunken redhead, I ended my auto-renewal. I never did get the Leora love. ((Don't tell Pulo Filipe)

1 hour ago, albundy1089 said:

Sam, Lana and Chloe were my reasons for subscribing. When Sam moved out and they brought in that drunken redhead, I ended my auto-renewal. I never did get the Leora love. ((Don't tell Pulo Filipe)

That apartment was the most confusing for me. Never knew who was going to show up, guys there almost 24/7 but little sex, they would leave the apartment frequently to smoke someplace, had a wonderful system for Karaoke, some guy would show up on the weekend and get lucky either with one of the residents or he would bring some blond woman over to fuck. Some beautiful brunette would show up with some guy and have sex all night in Sam's bed. Crazy place.

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

ca y'est je pense savoir de qui tu parle, un guest qui est restée quelques temps dans l'appartement et qui est une amie de Samantha

c'est peut-être une amie comme tu dis je ne ses pas je n'étais pas encore un habitué de RLC et je ne fessais pas attention au prénom des filles