Kitty and Smith - General Topic 2020 #1 (July-August)

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Never seen him in a work outside rlc.From what i watch he really doesnt seem to want to be in house,maybe was she that wanted to return.Westerday kitty was watching some videos in social media and in a couple ones apeared her with other girl having fun.Would be nice to see some gun with guests in house.Also notice theybtake the small dog with them and for many hours so they go and stay in some place.Wish i could see Kitty more in house during day,at night its unwatchable because they lights are so low and screw image.

yes same hours for me... shitty lighting and very short time awake??   and honestly I care little about Smith but curious why Kitty is out all day ( my viewing time) and again quick to bed ...very regular like a job?  they had to have jobs in their life befor RLC return...right ?

17 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Also tought in that,is my opinion is possible they still have an house rented apart from the rlc place.Smith barely is in place and her also little,its summer time yes but feels they have other house were they stay a lot.

interesting..... as I comment below...obviously they had a regular life Jobs? school? (house/apt. as you say)  before this new RLC call back

Mr Smith used to be a 3-minute-man, but nowadays he is scrubing slowly and monotonously, and Kitty looks very bored but then remembers that she is working here. Nothing erotic there, and Kitty´s boobs are just horrible.

On 8/12/2020 at 6:38 PM, Mark Thompson said:

yes same hours for me... shitty lighting and very short time awake??   and honestly I care little about Smith but curious why Kitty is out all day ( my viewing time) and again quick to bed ...very regular like a job?  they had to have jobs in their life befor RLC return...right ?

Dont remember them to have regular jobs in past houses,they usualy were most of time in house,think they are now more out because they probrably started having more regular social life during the time they were out rlc,maybe some part time job,join that summer and that seems probrably they still mantain the house they had before return site and we get this very empty place.Personaly i am an big fan of kitty but not enojoying them as much this time.Maybe will improve with time.

On 8/12/2020 at 9:59 PM, Calle said:

Mr Smith used to be a 3-minute-man, but nowadays he is scrubing slowly and monotonously, and Kitty looks very bored but then remembers that she is working here. Nothing erotic there, and Kitty´s boobs are just horrible.

Cant be worst or more boredom than dolls house,at least only feeks kitty is working a couple hours per day and not 24h😅.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That...is the smartest thing I have ever read that you posted!!  With RLC....nothing is as it appears!!

I am serious. There has been a revelation. From this day on I will show respect to all RLC tenants. I urge everyone to show respect.