Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #4 July

I remember in the middle of the pandemic in Spain, was in April, when Spain was still in quarantine, Carla's sister arrived, actually I do not know but she looked like Carla, had sex with her partner in the guest room, I  haven't account premium but it could be seen blurry that Carla,she guest was fucking with boyfriend

il y a 3 minutes, kokiuh27 a dit :

I remember in the middle of the pandemic in Spain, was in April, when Spain was still in quarantine, Carla's sister arrived, actually I do not know but she looked like Carla, had sex with her partner in the guest room, I haven ' t account premium but it could be seen blurry that Carla, she guest was fucking with boyfriend

Yes this happened they haven't been around lately. Hopefully they come again.

Covid unemployment must be really bad Spain. All of Carla's gf's are coming out of the woodworks for that RLC paycheck. Before it was mostly only C&Y's gay friends  that were comfortable being on cam. Even the sexy curly black haired girl that was the token female of the parties didn't really do much other than dance and wear sexy outfits for halloween. Now everybody and their bf is ready to strip for RLC. Im not complaining for the most part but as someone who has been watching them since their first day here it does seem a little disingenuous and too setup. Maybe I'm just a little pissed I keep missing these good parties and caught all of the "gay parties". 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

esta claro que los invitados no van gratis , y yo tambien me he dado cuenta que rlc tambien tiene su publico gay o bi . es por eso que amigos de ellos se duchan y van sin pareja ( mujer ) el chico rubio del otro dia se ducho , y se pudo ver en cam 8 como le pagaban sin esconderse , no me parece mal que se reparta el pastel si los clientes ( nosotros ) alegramos la vista .

il y a 16 minutes, darkman a dit :

It is clear that the guests do not go free, and I have also noticed that rlc also has its gay or bi audience. that is why their friends take a shower and go without a partner (woman) the blond boy from the other day took a shower, and it was possible to see on cam 8 how they paid him without hiding, it does not seem bad to me to distribute the cake if the clients (we) brighten the view.

Which guy was this do you have a timestamp.

2 hours ago, AntEater said:

Covid unemployment must be really bad Spain. All of Carla's gf's are coming out of the woodworks for that RLC paycheck. Before it was mostly only C&Y's gay friends  that were comfortable being on cam. Even the sexy curly black haired girl that was the token female of the parties didn't really do much other than dance and wear sexy outfits for halloween. Now everybody and their bf is ready to strip for RLC. Im not complaining for the most part but as someone who has been watching them since their first day here it does seem a little disingenuous and too setup. Maybe I'm just a little pissed I keep missing these good parties and caught all of the "gay parties". 

Did you know the RLC apartments in Russia? I ask you because this apartment looks like what we had on RLC before the apartments in Russia disappeared

In fact I ask you this because the different guests who come to this apartment do not come to do the show in front of cameras but to spend time with friends who have cameras in their apartment, I think that the nuance must be taken into account

Some will not show anything, and others will not be afraid of the cameras

I can tell you with certainty that everyone we have seen in this apartment is part of the couple's circle of friends

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AntEater said:

During this party, there was delivery of pizza and booze bottles, would by any chance this money give as you could see it would not be related to that instead?

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Durante esta fiesta, hubo entrega de pizzas y botellas de alcohol, ¿por casualidad este dinero daría, como puede ver, no estaría relacionado con eso?

puede ser , en cualquier caso , no es nada malo , tanto una cosa como la otra , pero yo me inclinaria mas por el pago por acudir a la fiesta y participar en el show , mas audiencia es mas dinero y si hay amigos hay mas audiencia . por mi parte ojala vengan muchos mas , creo recordar escuchar una conversacion entre ( martina y su amiga flaca ) en la cual parecia que la flaca le pedia 500 euros por participar , con lo cual ha dejado de venir por lo que parece , en este caso la invitada pedia mas dinero que la inquilina de la casa .

3 minutes ago, darkman said:

puede ser , en cualquier caso , no es nada malo , tanto una cosa como la otra , pero yo me inclinaria mas por el pago por acudir a la fiesta y participar en el show , mas audiencia es mas dinero y si hay amigos hay mas audiencia . por mi parte ojala vengan muchos mas , creo recordar escuchar una conversacion entre ( martina y su amiga flaca ) en la cual parecia que la flaca le pedia 500 euros por participar , con lo cual ha dejado de venir por lo que parece , en este caso la invitada pedia mas dinero que la inquilina de la casa .

I think we don't see her right now probably because of the pandemic and the fact that she doesn't live in Barcelona, she is a close friend of Martina's so I think we will see her again when the conditions allow it

Just now, moos54 said:

Creo que no la vemos en este momento, probablemente debido a la pandemia y al hecho de que no vive en Barcelona, es amiga íntima de Martina, así que creo que la veremos nuevamente cuando las condiciones lo permitan.

creo que no hablamos de la misma , esta trabajaba con ella , delgada , culo gordo , tetas pequeñas , y muyyyyyyyyyyyy estupida por cierto , se ducho un par de veces . pero , ojala vuelva , y si puede ser con novio .