Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #4 July

il y a 1 minute, nagachilli2 a dit :

What, all 13 new girls will be fucking guys after a coupla days?...😏

I didn't say fucking you quoted my posted about the boredom about me saying new couple won't be as part as the old stale aptscurrentlyy on RLC right now. I'm saying that any new girls that come to the GOV apts everyone will be bored of them the same as everyone keeps saying if a new couple got added tomorrow we will be bored of them already.

il y a 6 minutes, ze81 a dit :

lol,so you dont give any chance to this guests couples but the other one that dont do shitt in cams deserves a chance,hep😒

He hates this apt pure plain and simple an empty apt is much better than one filled with fun and excitement. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I totally agree with you Naga, leave what is happening at Carla's....at Carla's.  If the tenants live in the city, then they should be made to give up where they are living if they are going to get an apartment with RLC.....no more of this Gina crap with having her place she can go to at any given time!  Like this morning I read she left B1 and left the parasite sleeping in her bed.  I don't agree with nonsense like that and i'm sure the other girls she's living with didn't appreciate it either.  Now, why did she leave...probably to feed her pets and collect her mail.  I don't like it that she has two places to go to and the viewer can only see one of them...that's not right in my book!!

Harley the king of nonsense :biggrin:
When Gina left in the morning, Cesar was sleeping, when she returned, he was still sleeping
How it could bother Irma and Babi while they were sleeping too :biggrin:
Gina is free to do what she wants, she is not chained to the apartment or even to Cesar
Besides, I believe that one of the members said that she had gone to the beach, and seeing that she lives in Barcelona before returning to live in B1, I am certain that she joined one or more friends

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

He didn't just say a couple. An apartment should consist of more than just a couple having sex. That's the whole reason why people get bored of COV. A good apartment and couple will have fun/interesting guests and fun/interesting parties, which is why everyone enjoyed Yana and Carla's party over the weekend. THAT is what makes an apartment and couple good to watch.

I know...I agree. My error. I mistakenly thought he meant a COV apt. Yes, an apt where friends and family have easy access would work well...

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Like I said Daleys...you just don't get it.  I know they will be couples apartments and not "Titled" GOV or COV apartments but other than that, they will become just like the other Barca apartments.  Wait and see if you don't believe me.

Don't take my words badly but did your predictions come true one day? because every day I can see that you are wrong :biggrin:
Otherwise I would like to ask you a question, I think I remember that you liked Russian couple apartments, right?
Did you know that many had a connection with another or that the participants were real friends?
Kind of like what we have with GOV and COV girls visiting each other

So there is nothing new, but I don't think I can see you complaining about this before

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I didn't say fucking you quoted my posted about the boredom about me saying new couple won't be as part as the old stale aptscurrentlyy on RLC right now. I'm saying that any new girls that come to the GOV apts everyone will be bored of them the same as everyone keeps saying if a new couple got added tomorrow we will be bored of them already.

Maybe...but I'd hope to get at least a coupla interesting girls from 13 new ones, Of course, we won't get 13 in 1 go will we..and the sad fact is many will be repeats and also know each other...but I'll still look forward to the new arrivals, if I'm still Premium by then 😏