Jennifer & Bradley (2020) Part #2

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Would you rather smoke a hookah or a blunt?

Weed. Hookah don't do shit.

I'm really starting to like this Kelly more and more. I hope they continue to invite them around. One day I'd love to see Bradley alone with her.

• Like 2

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

...aside from all the chemicals they add to cigarettes to purposefully make them addictive.

I'd love to know where you got this info.

Believe what you like it's a free world 👍

20 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Lol both are lethal a blunt even more. Didn't think you were into those Jabs, 10 times worse than ciggy's at least. 👎

Not into this. Just picked the lesser evil. I don't smoke at all. But when I have to pick it would be hookah as when I tried it it was not bad at all 😁

40 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Jajaja, las especulaciones aquí son realmente divertidas. ¿Qué pasa con Bradley saliendo con amigos o trabajando y Jen quiere divertirse Kelly & Abrams? 

Sé que eso es demasiado fácil para ser verdad para algunos  😂

You are right Jab, although we would like to speculate, these couples are too liberal, how many times have we seen, for example, Henry, Felix, Athena, Apollo and other party guests without their partners in other apartments that are not theirs.

17 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

...aside from all the chemicals they add to cigarettes to purposefully make them addictive.

Just for your info, take it as you will..........

What are the dangers of smoking hookah?
Cigarettes: The Truth 1 Hookahs Are Dangerous. Compared with a single cigarette, smoking hookah for “one session” delivers 25 times the tar, 125 times the smoke, 2.5 times the nicotine, and 10 times the ... 2 Long-Term Risks of Smoking. Whether you’re smoking a cigarette or a hookah, the risks are similar. The water of a hookah pipe does not filter the toxins out. 3 The Takeaway. When it comes down to comparing hookahs and cigarettes, it all depends on how much you smoke, and how deeply you inhale.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Not into this. Just picked the lesser evil. I don't smoke at all. But when I have to pick it would be hookah as when I tried it it was not bad at all 😁

Just read above just for your info 👍

45 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

whos talking about cigs ?