• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Magister said:

I think guest couple is not really in 4 some today

I guess Bradley found out what happened when he was gone 

Even though Abrams didn't fuck Jennifer he still played with her pussy 

Now I'm guessing Bradley wanted to fuck kelly and a threesome without Abrams that's why he is upset 

He can't handle it can he 😂

• Like 1

If what I think is true then Abrams is a pussy he wants to fuck around when Bradley is not there but when he shows up and wants to fuck around with kelly he cant handle it and he wants to leave 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

I will not just take any ol' info. What website did you get this from and what are the sources for this claim?

You're free to do and accept what you want entirely up to you. Heaven forbid you take any advice from anyone else as you obviously know it all :biggrin:

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Heaven forbid you take any advice from anyone else as you obviously know it all

I will only listen to information from credible sources, hence why I asked what website that came from. For all I know that could have come from some two-bit blogger who don't know shit about anything.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Poppy said:

Abrams was upset at Kelly when they had a 4 some .she enjoyed a little too much.He kind of abusive with her while she was combing her hair

I don't think it's the foursome because they did that a bunch of times

But this here, he doesn't want Bradley to fuck kelly without him because he know Bradley is going to dick her down 😂

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I will only listen to information from credible sources, hence why I asked what website that came from. For all I know that could have come from some two-bit blogger who don't know shit about anything.

No problem entirely up to you.👍