Alisa (2020) Part #3

18 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yeah I watched it now too and this time was not Alec ruining it...

See timeline 1h13 -1h14.....he forced both girls by sucking his dick. First pulling them with the hair....I feel it is more kind of rape, than the both girls are participating

36 minutes ago, Alisa said:

hi. I'm writing about yesterday's situation... I allowed Alec to masturbate a guest.. but he thought he could fuck her... this was not agreed, discussed.. so I consider it treason...

you just need to calm down darling. this behaviour is not healthy. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

тебе просто нужно успокоиться, милый. такое поведение нездорово. 

you don't understand.. we are also human and we have feelings. we're not puppets, we're not actors... we feel pain, too . .

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Alisa said:

you don't understand.. we are also human and we have feelings. we're not puppets, we're not actors... we feel pain, too . .

I understand that, but your relationship is unhealthy and your reaction last night was extreme. you could have stopped the whole thing before he starts fucking your friend. you gave him the green light to go on and then you freaked out when it was happening. I like you a lot Alisa, and I just hate to see you like that. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I understand that, but your relationship is unhealthy and your reaction last night was extreme. you could have stopped the whole thing before he starts fucking your friend. you gave him the green light to go on and then you freaked out when it was happening. I like you a lot Alisa, and I just hate to see you like that. 

I just re-watched parts of last night and IMO I would say that although Alisa had ample time to stop it before going so far, it is also fair to say that Alec missed some signs to stop. When he grabbed them to get a double blowjob it seemed ok but when he started to fuck Alisa you could see she wasn't happy, this is when Alisa should have said that's time to stop. 

As for it being treason I think that this is dangerous grounds of trying to have a moral high ground, as IMO you can't have your cake and eat it too as the expression goes, and what I mean by that is Alisa has had encounters with other women whilst in this relationship. I'm sorry but if you have a sexual encounter with another person irrespective of gender then I think it's only fair for your partner to have the same rights. 

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Just In said:

Я только что пересмотрел отрывки прошлой ночи, и я бы сказал, что, хотя у Алисы было достаточно времени, чтобы остановить это, прежде чем зайти так далеко, справедливо также сказать, что Алек пропустил некоторые знаки, чтобы остановиться. Когда он схватил их, чтобы сделать двойной минет, это казалось нормальным, но когда он начал трахать Алису, вы могли видеть, что она недовольна, именно тогда Алиса должна была сказать, что пора остановиться. 

Что касается измены, я думаю, что это опасные основания пытаться достичь морального превосходства, поскольку ИМО, вы не можете иметь свой торт и тоже есть его, как говорится в выражении, и я имею в виду, что у Алисы были встречи с другими женщинами во время этих отношений. Мне очень жаль, но если у вас есть сексуальный контакт с другим человеком, независимо от пола, я думаю, что для вашего партнера справедливо иметь такие же права. 

we have sex between women is welcome and is not considered cheating

• Confused 1

This girl used to fuck everything that moves(other peoples boyfriends included).

Her boyfriend just touches one girl and she freaks out like its the end of the world. And it wasn't even behind her back,

Hypocrite? over dramatic? 

• Like 1

Just now, fornika said:

This girl used to fuck everything that moves(other peoples boyfriends included).

Her boyfriend just touches one girl and she freaks out like its the end of the world. And it wasn't even behind her back,

Hypocrite? over dramatic? 

To be clear he started to fuck the other girl when Alisa had her freak out, it wasn't just touching as Alisa seems to have been fine with that part.

• Like 1