Alisa (2020) Part #3

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

Absolutely! If you make an agreement, even in an open relationship, you need to follow the rules of that agreement. If someone breaks the rules, especially in an open relationship, the other party feels betrayed by someone they trusted and has every right to be angry.

Alisa stated they had agreed Alec would not fuck Chrissy. She trusted him to abide by that agreement. Alec broke the rules by fucking Chrissy. Alisa was betrayed. Her trust was violated. I damn sure don't blame Alisa for being upset. And she got angry, just like any normal person would.

Alisa also stated that her relationships with other girls is not considered cheating, as far as she and Alec are concerned, so there's no reason to believe that Alec would have any reason for revenge, in that respect, by fucking Chrissy.

The last thing you ever want to do with an angry, upset person, especially one who feels they've been betrayed, is tell them to calm down, even if it might be good for their health. That all but exonerates the person who made them angry, in this case, the betrayer, and makes the angry person feel as if they are being blamed for being angry, when they have every right to be.

Anger is also a healthy emotion. It can be cathartic.

ca·thar·tic - /kəˈTHärdik/ -adjective
providing psychological relief through the open expression of strong emotions; causing catharsis.
"crying is a cathartic release"

This incident isn't as easy as you think, Alisa said herself said that Alec was only allowed to masturbate the guest which is ok until Alisa herself took it further and started to give Alec a blowjob and got her friend to help by also giving a blowjob. IMO that is a kind of problem to advance that situation without discussing it or approving when to stop. I'm not saying Alec is an angel here but it isn't totally his fault either. 

• Like 3

Most couples, whether they are swingers or just in an open relationship, have agreed rules on what can be done and what is not permitted, the same as couples in monogamous relationships also have their own rules. In any relationship if one partner breaks those agreed rules then there most certainly will be a reaction - ask John Wayne Bobbitt!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

ok since i hear lot of times about Alec broke the rules or whatever, i can tell you that Alisa has broke the rules behind Alec back multiple times.and that is why Alec have many times this toxic behavior towards her, he simply cant forget and move on with it.about last night, get your self together and see the replay, she started it, masturbate? well when things progress to blowjob she was fine with that, when he start fucking alisa it was obvious that he would move on to the guest (body possition). last night was 110% Alisas shit.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

ok since i hear lot of times about Alec broke the rules or whatever, i can tell you that Alisa has broke the rules behind Alec back multiple times.and that is why Alec have many times this toxic behavior towards her, he simply cant forget and move on with it.about last night, get your self together and see the replay, she started it, masturbate? well when things progress to blowjob she was fine with that, when he start fucking alisa it was obvious that he would move on to the guest (body possition). last night was 110% Alisas shit.

Which men has she fucked since she got together with Alec? I can think of a quite a few before Alec came along but none after.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Just In said:

This incident isn't as easy as you think, Alisa said herself said that Alec was only allowed to masturbate the guest which is ok until Alisa herself took it further and started to give Alec a blowjob and got her friend to help by also giving a blowjob. IMO that is a kind of problem to advance that situation without discussing it or approving when to stop. I'm not saying Alec is an angel here but it isn't totally his fault either. 

I was going by what Alisa said, that Alec agreed not to fuck Chrissy. Meaning, no matter what else happened, he was not to fuck Chrissy.

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

I was going by what Alisa said, that Alec agreed not to fuck Chrissy. Meaning, no matter what else happened, he was not to fuck Chrissy.

Now that you corrected my statement I would point out that at no point did Alisa say in her statement that Alec agreed not to fuck Chrissy. This is evident that he thought that he could. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Just In said:

Now that you corrected my statement I would point out that at no point did Alisa say in her statement that Alec agreed not to fuck Chrissy. This is evident that he thought that he could. 

This is what she said:

"but he thought he could fuck her... this was not agreed, discussed.."

Seems pretty clear it was not agreed he could fuck Chrissy.