Alisa (2020) Part #3

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Me!? I have a dirty mind?! Really dirty!!!!!    Yeah your right, I do. Coming on CC isn't making it any cleaner!

I hope CC is a release for some your filth so it doesn't clog you up.😁😁😁

• Haha 2

so i was watching the replay, and i was like "wow, first time propriate action and no drama,what a progress,maybe this place wont be doomed as it seems" and BOOM out of the blue Alisa creates the insane drama, honestly this is the most intense yelling/crying i have heard in my whole life. the woman is completely nutcase, send her straight to mental clinic she really need help. this time Alec has done no wrong, Alisa started by her self the threesome and than she break down in this legendary way.

i can give you an example of the mental state of Alisa, after the insident she was yelling to Alec to leave Her house, "go out of MY house,get lost, this is my house and i dont want you here etc." after one min the neighbors knock the door, and Alec says go open the door in your house, and she was, no this is your house,you should do it" 🤯

@Alec164 i have a sugestion, you are not 18 years old, make a responsible decision and move on, this betwen you both would not work, dont waiste your time, she needs help, a proffesional help.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

so i was watching the replay, and i was like "wow, first time propriate action and no drama,what a progress,maybe this place wont be doomed as it seems" and BOOM out of the blue Alisa creates the insane drama, honestly this is the most intense yelling/crying i have heard in my whole life. the woman is completely nutcase, send her straight to mental clinic she really need help. this time Alec has done no wrong, Alisa started by her self the threesome and than she break down in this legendary way.

i can give you an example of the mental state of Alisa, after the insident she was yelling to Alec to leave Her house, "go out of MY house,get lost, this is my house and i dont want you here etc." after one min the neighbors knock the door, and Alec says go open the door in your house, and she was, no this is your house,you should do it" 🤯

@Alec164 i have a sugestion, you are not 18 years old, make a responsible decision and move on, this betwen you both would not work, dont waiste your time, she needs help, a proffesional help.

But what caused the drama? It was her that started it all with Chrissy. (The guest girl) Why Alisa freaked totally out? There must have been some trigger to all this?

22 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

But what caused the drama? It was her that started it all with Chrissy. (The guest girl) Why Alisa freaked totally out? There must have been some trigger to all this?

Alec put a condom on & fucked Alisa for a moment then as soon as he started fucking Chrissy, Alisa threw a wobbly. I don't have the foggiest why she went into a melt down because she had ample time to stop it if she didn't want Alec to fuck Chrissy. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Also, before there was also drama with the guest girl that strangely stopped and went to couch

Maybe alisa remembered all the time alec ruined her fucks with random people 😂😂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Just In said:

Alec put a condom on & fucked Alisa for a moment then as soon as he started fucking Chrissy, Alisa threw a wobbly. I don't have the foggiest why she went into a melt down because she had ample time to stop it if she didn't want Alec to fuck Chrissy. 

The girls were drunk. From the moment Alec started to fuck Alisa's girlfriend, her mind slowly got a litlle bit sober, realizing that her lover was cheating on her while she was there. This made her hysterical.

No wonder Alec is fucking lately with a condom. In a few days everything will be 'normal' again.

• Like 2