Nina & Kira (2020) Part #7

hs6127

5 hours ago, disneykid said:

I’ve never seen the girls move so  quick to hide the birds when they heard the landlady was on he way 

to collect the rent   They just made it in time

... and now the good stage outfit has to be sold to finance the next month 😞

• Confused 2

Il y a 5 heures, freitag58 a dit :

... and now the good stage outfit has to be sold to finance the next month 😞

Not sure what you mean by this or how you come to such a conclusion???

If you would care to expand on this statement please???

6 minutes ago, Le5b0 said:

Not sure what you mean by this or how you come to such a conclusion???

If you would care to expand on this statement please???

NINA TRIED ON DIFFERENT OUTFTS AND KIRA PHOTOGRAPHED THEM IN DIFFERENT POSES
MAYBE TO SELL THE THINGS
ONLY A GUESS ON MY PART

11 hours ago, disneykid said:

I’ve never seen the girls move so  quick to hide the birds when they heard the landlady was on he way 

to collect the rent   They just made it in time

PLUS they didn't take down the cams this time.  Landlady almost looks Filipino but clearly spoke fluent Russian.  And she looked like a typical landlady with her fancy purse and hightop sneakers LOL.  Unfortunately, you could tell our girls were trying their best to be cordial, and maintain their distance between each other, like "sisters" or "roomies" would.  🙁  Kira paid rent in cash.  Landlady loves cats - but apparently birds are verboten.  Luckily Breakfast and Lunch do not TWEET when they are in the dark.  Kira gave Landlady (whom I will call Maude from now on) a gift of her book she wrote about forgotten backyard games.  Maude was quite impressed and appreciative (as she should be).  When Maude finally left, you could tell our girls were CLEARLY relieved.  Time for a celebratory feast!  (lots of pictures forthcoming).  😁 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

PLUS they didn't take down the cams this time.  Landlady almost looks Filipino but clearly spoke fluent Russian.  And she looked like a typical landlady with her fancy purse and hightop sneakers LOL.  Unfortunately, you could tell our girls were trying their best to be cordial, and maintain their distance between each other, like "sisters" or "roomies" would.  🙁  Kira paid rent in cash.  Landlady loves cats - but apparently birds are verboten.  Luckily Breakfast and Lunch do not TWEET when they are in the dark.  Kira gave Landlady (whom I will call Maude from now on) a gift of her book she wrote about forgotten backyard games.  Maude was quite impressed and appreciative (as she should be).  When Maude finally left, you could tell our girls were CLEARLY relieved.  Time for a celebratory feast!  (lots of pictures forthcoming).  😁 

bea arthur GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Oh... to be a cat.

tobeacat.JPG.3d8c8866596d66b98c24539c08bd2184.JPG

Not just any cat... but THIS cat  

tobeacat2.JPG.0124cd47f0475829c3dce4de131760a4.JPG

Celebratory Feast delivery!  Have you heard of the movie "Gone In Sixty Seconds"?  

grubdelivery.JPG.c1598122a875ecaa8d84fcbff3048041.JPG

Well I present to you a Le Big Mac gone in less than 3 minutes!  

grubdelivery2.JPG.ae313e994bd04b5cc570f38b39f8a99f.JPG

Nina can destroy a Le Big Mac long before Kira even gets started on her chicken sammich.  

grubdelivery3.JPG.5d2442e1cfe2bf628b5a1024a85cc218.JPG

Meanwhile, Butch is wondering where the HELL his Filet-o-Fish is that he ordered...  

filetofish.JPG.6d5fcf41cc2da62b07156512f0c94420.JPG

As an aside, this is either A) SugarDuck attempting to imitate Mom, or B) what I would consider an open invitation, if you know what I mean  😛 🤩 😁 

invitation.JPG.036a464a8a7cc670a4de39d7a4263893.JPG

That's all for now, folks!  

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, freitag58 said:

NINA TRIED ON DIFFERENT OUTFTS AND KIRA PHOTOGRAPHED THEM IN DIFFERENT POSES
MAYBE TO SELL THE THINGS
ONLY A GUESS ON MY PART

1 hour ago, freitag58 said:

THE PHOTOS MAY ALSO HAVE ANOTHER PURPOSE
IT WAS JUST A THOUGHT

I think you're spot on, as well as Nina scrolling through hundreds of pages of dresses on the laptop earlier, to compare prices perhaps.  

By the by, I think your CAPS LOCK is on?  

• Upvote 1