Nina & Kira (2020) Part #7

hs6127

7 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Sturm. If it was a female thing neither one of them would be ready on time to go out. Some people just can't stop shitting around when it's time to go. I go out with about the same items as you except a purse and an ankle holster. 30 seconds. Yesterday Guy was still shirtless. Shoeless, walletless, hadn't brushed his teeth, and was watching "Pawn Stars, he claimed he couldnt miss the end, when we had to be somewhere in 15 minutes.

Nice!  You also make a great point.  I know it goes both ways and I wasn't intending to be disrespectful, just stating my personal experience.  

Let me guess, that's a Springfield .380 ACP in that ankle holster.  I appreciate a girl with a CCW.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Did you remember to put your trousers on Sturm?😁😁👍

Negative ghostrider, I don't drive with pants on.  Because nobody can see that far up in my cab.  And I have a custom Recaro plush silk-covered vibrating heat/cool captains chair in my rig, both driver and passenger.  No need for 'trousers' LOL  

• Haha 4

19 hours ago, disneykid said:

Sturm  a strop is an English saying for loosing your temper  or another is loosing your rag 

Thanks for the explanation, Kid.  I learn something new every time I'm here!  In America, we have "throwing a FIT" or "temper tantrum" or "hissy fit" which sound like the equivalent of "having a strop"  LOL  I love it!  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Nice!  You also make a great point.  I know it goes both ways and I wasn't intending to be disrespectful, just stating my personal experience.  

Let me guess, that's a Springfield .380 ACP in that ankle holster.  I appreciate a girl with a CCW.  

Close, its a Glock 42 in that holster. It goes everywhere I go, I worked in a crime ridden, drug infested area. And I didn't mean you were being smart about women never being ready. Because its mostly true! 😊

3 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Negative ghostrider, I don't drive with pants on.  Because nobody can see that far up in my cab.  And I have a custom Recaro plush silk-covered vibrating heat/cool captains chair in my rig, both driver and passenger.  No need for 'trousers' LOL  

Sounds damn smart Sturm,how about a few photos of the cab.?I don't want to sound patronising but your rigs,lorry's trucks,or whatever is something I look forward to seeing when I'm over in the States.I used to take my grandson to the annual monster truck exhibition here in Edinburgh and I was as excited as him,still am.👍

P.S.What does negative ghostrider mean?

• Like 1