Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #57 2020 July

happyone

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

You're right, what happens outside, that's their business, but it's normal, commenting on nothing, inside the apartments, when being outside becomes a habit, it's okay to ask yourself some questions

Just don't be one that quotes their own posts to answer themselves.  There could be Psychiatrists on the Forum that may start asking questions.  :biggrin:

• Haha 5

16 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Just don't be one that quotes their own posts to answer themselves.  There could be Psychiatrists on the Forum that may start asking questions.  :biggrin:

when they come here they want to include this forum in the training for young Psychiatrist

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Filipe, I believe Mr. Koala is getting slowly being relocated further and further away from her bed with each passing week. Eventually Mr. Koala will end up in the storage room in the basement of Leora’s building like Milton in the movie ‘Office Space’ 🎥 spacer.png

I feel dirty as used. Koala's have feelings too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Will some adopt me 🐨 please.

WWW.SAVETHEKOALA.COM

Adopt a Koala for yourself or as a gift for someone special. Can't choose? Take our Koala personality quiz to match with your ideal Koala!

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Will some adopt me 🐨 please.

WWW.SAVETHEKOALA.COM

Adopt a Koala for yourself or as a gift for someone special. Can't choose? Take our Koala personality quiz to match with your ideal Koala!

I will Aussie...but I can't offer you the same sleeping comforts you're used to, although Mrs Naga IS tidy boiler....and Ted will probably rip you to apart limb from limb, like he does with all his toys...😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Finally I TuneIn and they're doing something worth to tuning in for, but I guess when I get off work I'll see how this ended up

It should not be too hard to figure out.   😉

With one of their aunty's still visiting. Allow forty eight more hours for her to make her exit. 

• Like 4