Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #57 2020 July

happyone

slipper guyquard

•  

Ok Guys, farewell.

I am leaving the forum. Changes are happening which i do not like the look of, and there has been too much negativity and unwarranted talk about this apartment to read. I joined for good times, and these are now few and far between. And i am most likely cancelling my subscription too, as i can see things different in the apartment too, which are far from enjoyable. So there is no point in being around. It just isn't fun anymore.

Thanks to good people like Jimbo, Pepe, Gag-Her, Xarvaz, Scutus and Harley. And the trolls can be happy that you've helped me make my mind up to an extent.

Take care Guys.

Hi SF.

So sorry you felt you had to take the action you did last night, and even more sorry if it was as a result of my reply to your post.

In fairness, you put a question out there and I gave an honest answer, true to my feelings.

I always respected your views on Malia, although I didn't agree with them, but that's what happens in life.

Personally I think you have over reacted, I know how much Malia and the forum mean to you, and you are letting other peoples negativity affect your judgement...I would advise you to reconsider before its too late, and don't let other peoples personal preferences affect your enjoyment.

You have been a good member of the forum and have made some honest and valid contributions, why let differences of opinion force you into doing something I'm sure you will in time if not already regret.

Give it some thought buddy, it's become part of your life.

• Like 6

11 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

slipper guyquard

•  

Ok Guys, farewell.

I am leaving the forum. Changes are happening which i do not like the look of, and there has been too much negativity and unwarranted talk about this apartment to read. I joined for good times, and these are now few and far between. And i am most likely cancelling my subscription too, as i can see things different in the apartment too, which are far from enjoyable. So there is no point in being around. It just isn't fun anymore.

Thanks to good people like Jimbo, Pepe, Gag-Her, Xarvaz, Scutus and Harley. And the trolls can be happy that you've helped me make my mind up to an extent.

Take care Guys.

Hi SF.

So sorry you felt you had to take the action you did last night, and even more sorry if it was as a result of my reply to your post.

In fairness, you put a question out there and I gave an honest answer, true to my feelings.

I always respected your views on Malia, although I didn't agree with them, but that's what happens in life.

Personally I think you have over reacted, I know how much Malia and the forum mean to you, and you are letting other peoples negativity affect your judgement...I would advise you to reconsider before its too late, and don't let other peoples personal preferences affect your enjoyment.

You have been a good member of the forum and have made some honest and valid contributions, why let differences of opinion force you into doing something I'm sure you will in time if not already regret.

Give it some thought buddy, it's become part of your life.

Bad kitty 

slipper guyquard

Ok Guys, farewell.

-----------------

good people leave because of the harassing and poisonous nature of this forum, I myself have already taken a step back maybe you should do that too Slipper , take a step back and take some rest so that you can take it better later

• Like 8

Everyone is entitled to construct his own fantasies.

No one is entitled to insist others concur with those fantasies.

Your sweet, virginal, innocent Lady Dulcinea performs lewd acts with her genitals for an audience in exchange for filthy lucre.  How you reconcile the contradictions there is your business and best of luck to you with that.  Whatever puts lead in your pencil.

To me, she's a hard drinking, thick skinned biker chick sex worker who clubs baby seals in the head as a hobby.  You don't have to agree, but you do have to keep your ire to yourself about it.  My fantasy is none of your business.  

You want to play the dashing knight in shining armor (that she doesn't need or want) you have to expect the dragons to at least get a sandwich as you go for your meal.  If the hot dragon breath causes you to clutch your pearls and flutter off to the ladies' room to swoon, maybe you should stay off the horse and just jerk your joke quietly for your money's worth.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

One thing I never knew, I've been hearing recently that our princess has been working at a medical clinic, and all this time I was assuming she has a male companions, outside the apartment, but if she is working at a medical clinic, I just have to say that's really Noble of her to do so, when she actually doesn't need to do so, our princess is reminding me of Sweden's Princess Sofia, because I have read she began doing shifts as a health care assistant in Stockholm, after completing a three-day course to help ease strain Healthcare resources during the coronavirus pandemic, so Bravo to our princess and Sweden Princess

I really don't know why this forum has end up being so complicated and mysterious lately, because judging from the response I'm getting, I am truly up in the air, because I really don't know if she's working at a clinic or not

• Haha 3