B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #13 (July/August)

14 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Can you two please avoid each other. You'll get a long a lot better.

No, it is your responsibility to uphold the rules set out by this forum, and the first thing he posts when come out of his timeout is a totally unprovoked personal attack against me! If you were ever serious about anything, you go and put him right back in another penalty:

42 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sorry!

39 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

that you had to talk to him!!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm doing the best i possibly can!!

Here's a comment you had placed in the Leora & Malia Topic recently.  

9 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Is this how this thread is going to be everyday?  This shit is really getting old!!

Now put the shoe on the other foot and you'll see what goes on in these Barcelona Topics and a few other Topics. I have nothing against negativity if it's just the odd post here and there, we get that in every topic no matter what whether it be RLC or VHTV but when it's a daily occurrence of going over the same thing day in and day out others get tired of it. This is where most of the issues start to begin with mudslinging then things turn personal and name calling begins.  Everyone should just be able to post and get along with one another and be the responsible adults we were brought up through life to be. 

I have nothing against you personally, it's just some of your comments go a bit far and when that happens then it's time to have a rest. If it makes you feel any better you are not the only one to get sat out because of certain comments made, there are many others as well.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Here's a comment you had placed in the Leora & Malia Topic recently.  

Now put the shoe on the other foot and you'll see what goes on in these Barcelona Topics and a few other Topics. I have nothing against negativity if it's just the odd post here and there, we get that in every topic no matter what whether it be RLC or VHTV but when it's a daily occurrence of going over the same thing day in and day out others get tired of it. This is where most of the issues start to begin with mudslinging then things turn personal and name calling begins.  Everyone should just be able to post and get along with one another and be the responsible adults we were brought up through life to be. 

I have nothing against you personally, it's just some of your comments go a bit far and when that happens then it's time to have a rest. If it makes you feel any better you are not the only one to get sat out because of certain comments made, there are many others as well.  

Whatever StnCld, there was nothing wrong with that comment that I posted in Leora and Malia's thread.  You can keep coddling all you want to, it's just hurting the forum in the long run in my opinion!!

14 hours ago, Marga said:

I am still surprised to see gina do all that on camera, it was not the same years ago ... the situation has changed a lot 🤣

💰 💊 💰 💊 💰

49 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You got it Toyota!!  However, Gina is one of those vulgar girls you mentioned a short time ago who just decided to finally bring it on camera!

IMO she is both immature and vulgar. I can't stand her.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You got it Toyota!!  However, Gina is one of those vulgar girls you mentioned a short time ago who just decided to finally bring it on camera!

Maybe, a translation problem, but I just can't understand what you're saying...

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm saying Gina is vulgar. Gina finally decided to show her vulgarity on camera.

Wich is great for me, as I like her!💖

Getting to see her great and interesting wild life is 100 times better than when she was doing it off camera.