Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #5 July

15 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

Well I do not know for certain, but they were a couple and broke up about a month ago from what i have been able to put together.  Carla has had them over hoping to get them back together.  Guest Girl likes the sex but Guest Guy is very jealous of anyone else who pays attention to her and she does not want to live like that.  Judging from the other night the Guy knows which buttons to push.   Girl came about 3/4 times.  I think Yanai slipped Guy a blue pill,  He went 50 minutes.  Now they are off on a bit of a holiday for 3 or 4 days.  I maybe totally off the mark, but from comments and my limited spanish, that is what i have put together.

when you say slipped a blue pill is that all speculation or did you see it on cam

• Like 1

It appeared to me to happen when Yanai and Guest Guy were in shower/toilet room.  They were sort of bent over looking at something I think that Yanai was handing to Guest Guy   I do not know how long something like that takes to react, but when he was in the Guest Room he took something, ripped it with his teeth (wasn't a condom) and then spit what looked like a little piece of paper out of his mouth.  Just speculation on my part.  Or jealousy as I never, even in the prime of my youth (now 71) went for over 50 minutes fucking a girl! LOL!

il y a 5 minutes, Harry1949 a dit :

Interesting the RLC has not put an 'on vacation' label on the apartment.  Perhaps Carla/Yanai did not let the Masters know they were leaving the zoo for a few days! LOL

It's not the first time 2 weeks ago they were away for the weekend and they didn't put it either. I haven't watched anything interesting all day as nothing of interest for me.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

Interesting the RLC has not put an 'on vacation' label on the apartment.  Perhaps Carla/Yanai did not let the Masters know they were leaving the zoo for a few days! LOL

just two days at the beach, not vacation I think so
real life u know

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

It's not the first time 2 weeks ago they were away for the weekend and they didn't put it either. I haven't watched anything interesting all day as nothing of interest for me.

Yes, Melia gets a little boring.