Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #5 July

10 minutes ago, firewall said:

we love because we are hungry to see new faces on RLC, just imagine it's 7 years Leora is on RLC for example

time is coming for RLC to refresh everything for a new start and you will see their rank traffic will up very quickly and they will have much more pay members

Firewall, are there any public reports published about RLC, what their earnings are and how much traffic they generate.  Obviously from the list of voyeur sites just carried on here there are a bunch of firms in the business.

2 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

Firewall, are there any public reports published about RLC, what their earnings are and how much traffic they generate.  Obviously from the list of voyeur sites just carried on here there are a bunch of firms in the business.

i am checking this site for the stats and the traffic for all the voyeur sites like rlc and vhtv

WWW.ALEXA.COM

What marketing strategies does Reallifecam use? Get traffic statistics, SEO keyword opportunities, audience insights, and competitive analytics for Reallifecam.

9 minutes ago, firewall said:

i am checking this site for the stats and the traffic for all the voyeur sites like rlc and vhtv

WWW.ALEXA.COM

What marketing strategies does Reallifecam use? Get traffic statistics, SEO keyword opportunities, audience insights, and competitive analytics for Reallifecam.

Wow, that was fast! Thanks.  So my quick scan would tell me that RLC is dropping in viewership?  Obviously if this is correct, then there will be a corresponding drop in revenues, I would think.  I think from something a fellow Chatter said a couple of years ago, RLC is a privately held company.  Do you know if this is still correct?

3 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

Wow, that was fast! Thanks.  So my quick scan would tell me that RLC is dropping in viewership?  Obviously if this is correct, then there will be a corresponding drop in revenues, I would think.  I think from something a fellow Chatter said a couple of years ago, RLC is a privately held company.  Do you know if this is still correct?

it's 7 years i am on RLC and it's the worst traffic rank i saw on this site, i remember to have seen at their best a traffic around # 200 or 300, now their traffic ranking is at #3200

and i imagine it's proportionnal less traffic= less members but we have no stats about the pay members but see Naga not a pay member right now it's a sign 😄

i know nothing about this compagny where they are located and who they are etc....many girls come from ukraine and russia so...

57 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

@Noldus usually post such statistics on here monthly.

• Like 1

Personaly glad they returned alone,time to have the others guests staying,would be nice the models couple to stay some days,in any case dont wish any guests to stay very long time.Feel is more fun to have some rotation and variety in that stuff.

11 hours ago, firewall said:

it's 7 years i am on RLC and it's the worst traffic rank i saw on this site, i remember to have seen at their best a traffic around # 200 or 300, now their traffic ranking is at #3200

and i imagine it's proportionnal less traffic= less members but we have no stats about the pay members but see Naga not a pay member right now it's a sign 😄

i know nothing about this compagny where they are located and who they are etc....many girls come from ukraine and russia so...

But Leora is so huge and always on top cams😁.Gess a lot people usted to watch,pay rlc when it had more houses with regular couples instead of fantasy dolls houses and stuff.Hope site undersand that on time.Real life in cams always very superior to fantasy,shows in cams.

il y a 27 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Personaly glad they returned alone,time to have the others guests staying,would be nice the models couple to stay some days,in any case dont wish any guests to stay very long time.Feel is more fun to have some rotation and variety in that stuff.

The one problem with that is that the other couples hasn't done anything in the guest room or has visited without parties so there has only been two couples who have done anything without parties the ones from last week and the girl and the guy you call James.

36 minutes ago, Daleys said:

The one problem with that is that the other couples hasn't done anything in the guest room or has visited without parties so there has only been two couples who have done anything without parties the ones from last week and the girl and the guy you call James.

True,but there is more chances Models couple to do more if they stay some days,they already played in living room and guestroom.Personaly just hope guests habe soem rotation,and till now it kinda had.Well lets wait and see next days,weeks.