Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #5 July

19 hours ago, firewall said:

it's 7 years i am on RLC and it's the worst traffic rank i saw on this site, i remember to have seen at their best a traffic around # 200 or 300, now their traffic ranking is at #3200

and i imagine it's proportionnal less traffic= less members but we have no stats about the pay members but see Naga not a pay member right now it's a sign 😄

i know nothing about this compagny where they are located and who they are etc....many girls come from ukraine and russia so...

Alexa rank for reallifecam.com

Alexa Pagerank

August 2019 to August 20

8 hours ago, ze81 said:

Personaly glad they returned alone,time to have the others guests staying,would be nice the models couple to stay some days,in any case dont wish any guests to stay very long time.Feel is more fun to have some rotation and variety in that stuff.

They'd eat a person out of house & home if they stayed too long being freeloaders.  

20 hours ago, firewall said:

a nice descent for practice the ski 🙂

Fokkk🤣.Good thing is that this basicaly shows that what most users of this unique sthle site want is regular houses,people and not so much all the pros and shows and fantasy stuff.Maybe after all there is an hope to have original style rlc back.Those houses always in top views(leora thing and barca houses)actualy seems not meaning a lot..seems most users are watching that but..BIG BUT the number of those users are a lottt less monty after month.Honestly glad for this.