1980s music

HappyChappie

And another great one from the ''80's'',this was a great driving song,doing over 100mph+  on  the highway in an ''87'' Buick Gran National,T-Tops off,open road,little traffic,heading down to Cape Cod in the summer,,this song HAD to be playing loud,,:biggrin:  

71477019805efc585f1453c3e651d4a8.jpgHad to post a picture,these cars made their own sweet music back then with the turbo singing loud & proud.

And one last song,if anyone even monitors this forum,lol..,My ultimate 1/4 mile racing song back in ''84'' with my ''68'' buick riviera with a 455-4bbl i built up,cranked this through my pioneer car stereo with 65 watt booster, pyramid equalizer, and 3 way home speakers i built in the back seat that always killed my battery when parked and listening to the stereo,,lmao This song is the ultimate motivator for going fast, R.I.P. Lemmy.

11 hours ago, RAGNAR said:

And one last song,if anyone even monitors this forum,lol..,My ultimate 1/4 mile racing song back in ''84'' with my ''68'' buick riviera with a 455-4bbl i built up,cranked this through my pioneer car stereo with 65 watt booster, pyramid equalizer, and 3 way home speakers i built in the back seat that always killed my battery when parked and listening to the stereo,,lmao This song is the ultimate motivator for going fast, R.I.P. Lemmy.

Hi Ragnar,I'm not into the technical stuff but very excellent song choice.As you say R.I.P.Lemmy.👍

• 1 month later...
On 7/31/2020 at 9:00 PM, HappyChappie said:

I'm not getting too much reaction here, how about music from the 80s.

Originally done by the StrangLoves 1965(I was 11). That candy isn't the sugary kind you put into your mouth, but what's under the sweater. My friends and I used to laugh because we  though we were pulling a fast one on our parents. Remember, I was only 11.

Good song HappyChappie

The girl in Bow Wow Wow posed nude on the album cover. The rumor was she was under age. True or not, only speculation.

• 3 months later...