Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #3

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Typical Jeka place. Cams with wrong timestamps, one not working at all and one with no sound.  🤦‍♂️

How is the view of the bed?  Let me guess...one cam at mattress height at the foot, one at mattress height on the right and on the ceiling one above from the head of the bed pointing at the foot.  :dodgy:  This fucking idiot knows nothing about camera placement.

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

How is the view of the bed?  Let me guess...one cam at mattress height at the foot, one at mattress height on the right and on the ceiling one above from the head of the bed pointing at the foot.  :dodgy:  This fucking idiot knows nothing about camera placement.

Nope views on bed are actually not bad...

hope this is the right place...anyone else totally annoyed by all the sites?  for some reason they  feel the need to have sex with either the TV or music blaring so loud i cannot hear the women moan or scream....very F;in annoying....i can see her emptying her lungs, but when i turn on the sound....god awful music or the cartoons on tv are all i hear. 

9 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Assume he means Aleksa & Stephanie?. 

I see posting has been suspended there for some reason?

Ok, yep it was suspended before their move and is still suspended so no one can post there. I asked Stncld but he said it is a VHTV decision to allow it to be opened up again.

• Thanks 1