Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #3

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Out the 2d floor window next door. The father in his late 30's peers out from there at me, i dont mind, i like looking at hot guys on the beach myself. I never see his hands so I don't know what's going on down there. He might be watching with his pants down around his ankles for all I know.

Knock on his door. "Hey Mr., got room for one more". LOL

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

Yeah dear old, sorry young Ash is just talk hehe, now if she wanted to prove her point give us a piccy and make us all happy  :biggrin: come on Ash, as dear old Clint would say, make our day :biggrin:

I don't even let Guy keep any naughty pics of me. Some of the pics of regular women sucking her boyfriends dick end up on the internet when they break up.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Out the 2d floor window next door. The father in his late 30's peers out from there at me, i dont mind, i like looking at hot guys on the beach myself. I never see his hands so I don't know what's going on down there. He might be watching with his pants down around his ankles for all I know.

Lets hope he doesn't get over excited, trip over his pants and fall out the fucking window then eh, going down on someone from a great height is not to be recommended :biggrin:

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Lets hope he doesn't get over excited, trip over his pants and fall out the fucking window then eh, going down on someone from a great height is not to be recommended :biggrin:

Wow, that would really be embarrassing!

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Wow, that would really be embarrassing!

On 8/5/2020 at 9:56 PM, Dave 27 said:

Now I'm confused?Why goodbye?Surely the mature way would be to at least give me a reason.

I thought better of you Squish not that what I think matters.

Well I've waited patiently to see if Squish would do the decent thing and at least tell me why I got the "goodbye" post.I would love to know what I have said and/or done to offend him.However I'm rising above his immature behaviour and as far as I'm concerned I'm carrying on as normal no hard feelings and I will chat with anyone who wants to.

For the record I fully realise that this is a trivial and piddling point I'm making and opens the door to me being called a snowflake etc,etc.but really I don't give two flying fucks if anyone does.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Dave 27 said:

Well I've waited patiently to see if Squish would do the decent thing and at least tell me why I got the "goodbye" post.I would love to know what I have said and/or done to offend him.However I'm rising above his immature behaviour and as far as I'm concerned I'm carrying on as normal no hard feelings and I will chat with anyone who wants to.

For the record I fully realise that this is a trivial and piddling point I'm making and opens the door to me being called a snowflake etc,etc.but really I don't give two flying fucks if anyone does.

Don't worry pal there's always me if you get stuck for company. Having said that not a great recommendation lately in some eyes it seems  :biggrin: As you can tell i am really upset over that :biggrin:

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Just move on Dave. Wouldn't lose sleep over it. 👍

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Don't worry pal there's always me if you get stuck for company. Having said that not a great recommendation lately in some eyes it seems  :biggrin: As you can tell i am really upset over that :biggrin:

You needing another box of tissues? LOL

• Haha 3