Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #3

34 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Don't worry pal there's always me if you get stuck for company. Having said that not a great recommendation lately in some eyes it seems  :biggrin: As you can tell i am really upset over that :biggrin:

Who gives eh!!👍😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Not as embarrassing as posting the some post twice, you must have something distracting you Ash :biggrin:

What's "the some post twice" surely it should be an a instead of an o, obviously Dave was too distracted or still not got any fucks.😁😁😁

• Haha 2

There is no fun in posting on the forum and getting into argument with certain members over not important things, I always try to be reasonable and respectful to other members on this forum, but with the current hostile atmosphere that a few members have created, I don't see how I could be nice and respectful to them. therefore to avoid getting into endless and pointless arguments, I will no longer post anything in vhtv topics until the situation changes for the better (which I don't see happening anytime soon). I wish all of you good luck. 😊

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hi dear VH and rest of cam sites users.Gona donate my points to three,four users(that i get along ok)If you want it please pm me.An good week to everybody.

Hi. What exactly can they be used for?