B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #26 (August)

12 hours ago, p4design said:

I assume, then, that you believe it was consensual.  Otherwise, sexual assault should not be available for peoples entertainment.

if Olya thought that was sexual assault, she would have requested RLC to delete it. looks like you are more catholic than the Pope. 

• Haha 2

all these guys that think olya got raped remind me of the guys who insisted the guy that was at the big orgy drugged all the girls and the stupid part is they think the girls let him drug them 2 days in a row and they didnt know he was doing it

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

all these guys that think olya got raped remind me of the guys who insisted the guy that was at the big orgy drugged all the girls and the stupid part is they think the girls let him drug them 2 days in a row and they didnt know he was doing it

You may think what you want, but the fact is that Olya has been assaulted .  A girl who tried to escape and is forced to do something by the force and without her consent  is a physical abuse ... so YES it was an assault ... THAT'S IT !! 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

11 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

its funny dianne refused the other guy a few times before she relented but nobody says she got raped

Did he throw her around or hold her by her neck?  Your defense of this incident says everything about you.

15 hours ago, moos54 said:

I am the first to defend the girls when something goes wrong but here we can easily see that Olya says no to him because of Diane, she makes rather equivocal signs in this direction, she changes her behavior when she sees that Diane them looking out the bathroom window and having no reaction

I am convinced that if Diane had given her consent from the start, there would have been an exchange of partners much earlier in the day
I also presume that Olya's guy also manages to convince Diane to fuck with him but apparently it doesn't seem to shock people :angel:

everyone sees the things they want to see

Yes, the guys were forceful and persistent. They were good examples of how to be an asshole. And yes, Olya kept saying no, no, no.... But at the same time she kept laughing, smiling, and actively taking part in the sex and BJ. At no point did either Olya or Diane seem uncomfortable with it, and it is only they who can determine whether they were offer for an assult or not. To me it looked like the girls had a great two wild days. They had alot of fun, and a lot of satisfaction. It was first later, when the two guys were leaving, that Diane started crying, and then Olya. I personally think the forum is overreacting.

Besides, it is none of my business to judge the morals of what happens. I just want to watch as much as possible of their real life on camera, instead of it happening somewhere else.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

not sure to understand what is the trigger for your rant . The last 6 pages are about "rape or not rape" .

Because that is pretty much the alternative. If you want to seclude the possibility of anything uncomfortable like this happening again, you can not have parties, not have alcohol, and definitely no male visitor, so we are left with predictable tenants doing their regular shows. Like Leora ie.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

olya didnt look like she was being raped when she volunteered to lick his balls as he jerked off

some of these guys are gay and lesbian lovers, and some of them fantasise rape and they get off by talking about it and describing it, that's why they make things up and can't let it go. it was just fun and game and some rough sex not suitable for PG13 crowd, but definitely no rape. 

Olya had already sucked him twice, once in the kitchen and once in the living room, Milena was very close for the first time and if she felt something was off she could just ask her to intervene. There was nothing in her facial expression during the sex or right after to suggest she was upset about it. on the contrary she seemed to enjoy it and she was  warm and friendly with the guy after as she sat on his lap in the bathtub. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1