B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #26 (August)

15 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

One good month out of the last 15.   :biggrin:  

i don't know where Noldus find his stats but i have not the same of him, +25 % of traffic on rlc 😏  this is not what i see on Alexa

aj9t.jpg

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, firewall said:

i don't know where Noldus find his stats but i have not the same of him, +25 % of traffic on rlc 😏  this is not what i see on Alexa

aj9t.jpg

I think it is free cam related. The number of pages per visit is not increasing. People are looking at only 7 pages per visit. That is not very many.

44 minutes ago, firewall said:

aj9t.jpg

I measure visits and you measure ranking. Here is the ranking for July 😉

Noldus 2020-08-08 22-46-45-948.jpg

I'm just thinking out loud here guys, so this post will be pretty boring and just skip it if you want...

My sub ran out about 3 weeks ago and, to tell you the truth, I haven't missed it and I'm in no hurry to sign up again...until we see some new girls. Non of the GOV girls interest me now. I used to be a fan of Gina and Milena, but I'm bored with them now...

RLC needs a total overhaul as far as the girls are concerned, but when that'll happen is anyone's guess...I suppose at least I'm saving some money...😏

• Like 3

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm just thinking out loud here guys, so this post will be pretty boring and just skip it if you want...

My sub ran out about 3 weeks ago and, to tell you the truth, I haven't missed it and I'm in no hurry to sign up again...until we see some new girls. Non of the GOV girls interest me now. I used to be a fan of Gina and Milena, but I'm bored with them now...

RLC needs a total overhaul as far as the girls are concerned, but when that'll happen is anyone's guess...I suppose at least I'm saving some money...😏

RLC as a whole, has been in the trouble for some time now. I hope that RLC finally restructures the GOV apatments into someting more useful. RLC need a lot more apartments in which you can get a view into the actual life of the residents. Take Piper and Taylor, for example. That RLC has put them in a GOV apartment instead of opening an apartment with them in Italy were all there actual friends are is the biggest mistake this year.

It is also time to end some of the failed experiments. Masha alone in an apartment is just sad and Leora and Malia are so far away from reality that it is rather insulting.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Alladino said:

RLC as a whole, has been in the trouble for some time now. I hope that RLC finally restructures the GOV apatments into someting more useful. RLC need a lot more apartments in which you can get a view into the actual life of the residents. Take Piper and Taylor, for example. That RLC has put them in a GOV apartment instead of opening an apartment with them in Italy were all there actual friends are is the biggest mistake this year.

It is also time to end some of the failed experiments. Masha alone in an apartment is just sad and Leora and Malia are so far away from reality that it is rather insulting.

Even P&T sometimes appear to be 'less real' now...Maybe they're just infected with the Barca Bug...😏

I think if Masha moves out and her helper/cleaner moves in...I might just renew then :biggrin:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1