B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #27 (August)

4 hours ago, corvette84 said:

But she has those fucking lights on that fucks with the lighting.😡

sorry but she has used lighting .to mess up the cam views .from her first stay .at b1 and as all that .was here on her last stay .we all seen that .she is very good .to make sure .that she .knows to use .lights so to mess up the cam. views. she should have never come back on rlc..and when i say she is worthless .you all can see that ..

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

sorry but she has used lighting .to mess up the cam views .from her first stay .at b1 and as all that .was here on her last stay .we all seen that .she is very good .to make sure .that she .knows to use .lights so to mess up the cam. views. she should have never come back on rlc..and when i say she is worthless .you all can see that ..

and if her so called b/f .can come here .that means she can ,leave when he does. or maybe she needs to make RLC .more money for what she does outside the rlc cams..

• Like 2

Il y a 5 heures, jugghead a dit :

That's right. All you bastards in love with Milena's body and complain she never did shit can kiss my ass!

Well I'm sorry if i don't get all excited because after months of doing sweet fuck all she has sex a couple of times in the dark,and if anyone's a bastard it's the boyfriend who lets her embarrass herself with fake lesbian shows while doing a piss poor impression of a drugged up 60s hippie,and lets not forget leaving her in a position where some jerk can grab her by the arm and try to force her to have sex,or have i missed something and that's now all part of romance.

13 minutes ago, lexington said:

Well I'm sorry if i don't get all excited because after months of doing sweet fuck all she has sex a couple of times in the dark,and if anyone's a bastard it's the boyfriend who lets her embarrass herself with fake lesbian shows while doing a piss poor impression of a drugged up 60s hippie,and lets not forget leaving her in a position where some jerk can grab her by the arm and try to force her to have sex,or have i missed something and that's now all part of romance.

I don't know she seemed like she wanted to have sex. Or am I missing something?

This Italian man, it's quite strange, he was very worried on the phone, that Milena wouldn't do strange things with men and women, that he wouldn't show himself naked to the cameras and then show himself having sex with her right in front of the bad cameras, maybe he has to buy some "stuff" before he leaves

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Brave Browser is by far the best on the Market. It's made for every O/S Platform.  

For everything but reallifecam my favorite browser is Firefox with a few add ins:

• DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials
  • Firefox MultiAccount Containers (Keep Google and Amazon in there own worlds 😉)
  • NoScript (Not really necessary but enables fine tuning)

The Idea of Brave Browser is interesting, but may not without issues:

DAVIDGERARD.CO.UK

Despite Brendan Eich tweeting for about five days to defend Brave’s previous behaviour, his web browser is no longer displaying apparent donation...

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

For everything but reallifecam my favorite browser is Firefox with a few add ins:

• DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials
  • Firefox MultiAccount Containers (Keep Google and Amazon in there own worlds 😉)
  • NoScript (Not really necessary but enables fine tuning)

The Idea of Brave Browser is interesting, but may not without issues:

DAVIDGERARD.CO.UK

Despite Brendan Eich tweeting for about five days to defend Brave’s previous behaviour, his web browser is no longer displaying apparent donation...

I heard of another browser some days ago that I been trying because I needed a vpn, it has 2 differens vpns for USA and then 7 for other countries, the vpn has to be installed as a plugin after but the browser shows a link for all that where you can get it, it used to be in the browser by default but they made it optional so people have to get it themself if they want it. Same for the adblocker that used to be there by default. The browser is called Epic Privacy Browser, it also has some settings where it clears all history and activites when you cloes the browser, not sure if it also removes all your website logins (cookies) but it might do, but I think it can be adjusted. It also runs of googles chromium engine.

il y a 6 minutes, Fagen a dit :

I heard of another browser some days ago that I been trying because I needed a vpn, it has 2 differens vpns for USA and then 7 for other countries, the vpn has to be installed as a plugin after but the browser shows a link for all that where you can get it, it used to be in the browser by default but they made it optional so people have to get it themself if they want it. Same for the adblocker that used to be there by default. The browser is called Epic Privacy Browser, it also has some settings where it clears all history and activites when you cloes the browser, not sure if it also removes all your website logins (cookies) but it might do, but I think it can be adjusted. It also runs of googles chromium engine.

Google chrome has this option as well and i think firefox.but you have the option to do it or not.

47 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Google chrome has this option as well and i think firefox.but you have the option to do it or not.

Chromium based web browsers dominate the internet. Even sometimes I hope for a little stronger competition, I see no real issue in this, because Chromium is open source (like Firefox).

However, I am very hesitant about some of these non open source chrome based browsers. Especially before the use of Edge and Chrome you should really think carefully and make sure you always press the right buttons, if privacy is important to you.

il y a 2 minutes, Alladino a dit :

Chromium based web browsers dominate the internet. Even sometimes I hope for a little stronger competition, I see no real issue in this, because Chromium is open source (like Firefox).

However, I am very hesitant about some of these non open source chrome based browsers. Especially before the use of Edge and Chrome you should really think carefully and make sure you always press the right buttons, if privacy is important to you.

So which browser is the one to use then.