B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #27 (August)

43 minutes ago, moos54 said:

very exciting day, not because of the many masturbations, but by the suitcases which are filled with clothes :biggrin:

HAHAHAHA,YES YES,,,Maybe fresh new blood will be joining and get these lumps out of here,and take Milena with them.๐Ÿ˜€

1 hour ago, firewall said:

let see the trick she will find this time for hiding during the sex, oh i know probably alot of bubbles...

We have already seen her have sex with her bf without hiding and with her clothes off.

11 minutes ago, Fagen said:

We have already seen her have sex with her bf without hiding and with her clothes off.

but with a bad angle for make sure we can't see the penetration so i call thisย hiding,

after if it's good for you no problem

9 hours ago, Alladino said:

ย 

I have the opposite idea and keep software always up to date. Before every update, I make a snapshot of the system (takes only a second with Btrfs on Linux) so i can go back to a working system, if something is broken (extremely rare situation).

I was really annoyed at the audacity of Microsoft forcing Edge to be installed on Windows 10. In addition, I don't really trust Microsoft anymore, their data huger is developing more and more in the direction of Google.

Firefox is a good alternative. Meanwhile they pay quite good attention to data protection. It remains to be seen whether they will be able to hold their ground against all the chronium-based browsers. They just laid off a quarter of the staff because of covid-19 a few days ago.

ย 

ย 

My back up was working fine until I switched to an SSD Drive. Now when I back up to my spare SATA Spin Drive it comes up an error and can't continue. The only way an SSD will backup if it's back upped to another SSD Drive or a Flash Drive.ย  I have a Flash Drive but it's only 32GB and my Back Up requires at least 43GB so I'll have to invest in another Flash Drive.ย  I can get 120GB SSD for $30 at Factory Direct.