Beverley & Hugo (2020) Part #5

Just now, HugoBeverley said:

for those who understand Russian, I asked if they somehow continue or want to sleep, the girl chose to sleep 😅

hahahahhaha you didnt move your ass from your sit and did nothing the entire night, dude you lost me as a viewer, it is fucking 07:00 there,what do you think you will pull it till 11:00???? one thing, you are loosing suport mate.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, HugoBeverley said:

for those who understand Russian, I asked if they somehow continue or want to sleep, the girl chose to sleep 😅

You should have moved it along 2 hours ago! The only thing clickbait gets in the long run is less viewers!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

i will try to give as much as objective answer in my view.

i try to be always fair with tenants, i show my anger, and my suport where i think it is fair.

i always try to see the poeple in the project as "friends" they provide something and we provide something, for example Mira and Henry they never did clickbaits,or never tried to pull shit as much as possible and than try to get advantage for next time, they will have my support from most of the apartments that do the shit we saw tonight.

but when things as tonight happens and you see the tenants try to get advantage and manipulate the viewers,i get frustrated cause i fell that someone trick me.Melissa and sergio also does manipulate the viewers but they always provide a show.

tonight was the legendary manipulation to viewers from what i have saw in vhtv (exceptions the clickbaits) honestly Hugo and Beverly always try to manipulate the viewers thats it why i never was into this apartment, but tonight they just took it to another level. Hugo siting reading cc, playing the same game for over 4 hours (the game has 4 options,for the love of god after 30 min it gets boring).

Hugo coming to say the guest decide to go to sleep at 07:00 in the morning it is just spiting in my face and considereting me as a stupid. of course people will at some point of playing the same game for 4 hours will want to sleep if you didnt even move from your position.

@HugoBeverley i do speak Russian, and i have to say, we are not stupid,you lost my support (the litle you had since you try always to manipulate the viewers) and i'm sure many more peoples suport,if you dont count us as stupid you would be treated diferently.

oh by the way they gonna try to pull it again.and everyone shall just go to watch only when action starts, show that you are not stupid,and that this bullshit shall not work, it is only unfair to the apartments that does show you the respect that you deserve since you are paying.

• Like 5