Beverley & Hugo (2020) Part #5

6 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

they will not join cause they need things for the next "pull"

they can still have them over next time, and do another 4sum. Bradley & Jennifer have group sex with same couples more than once and no one gets tired of watching them

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

Постараюсь дать максимально объективный, на мой взгляд, ответ.

Я стараюсь всегда быть справедливым с арендаторами, я показываю свой гнев и свою поддержку там, где я считаю это справедливым.

Я всегда стараюсь видеть людей в проекте как «друзей», они что-то предоставляют, а мы что-то предоставляем, например, Мира и Генри никогда не делали кликбейты или никогда не пытались вытащить дерьмо как можно больше, а затем попытались получить преимущество для следующего время, они будут получать мою поддержку из большинства квартир, которые делают то дерьмо, которое мы видели сегодня вечером.

но когда происходит что-то вроде сегодняшнего вечера, и вы видите, что арендаторы пытаются получить преимущество и манипулировать зрителями, я расстраиваюсь, потому что я почувствовал, что кто-то обманул меня. Мелисса и Серджио тоже манипулируют зрителями, но они всегда устраивают шоу.

Сегодня вечером была легендарная манипуляция со зрителями из того, что я видел на vhtv (за исключением кликбейтов), честно говоря, Хьюго и Беверли всегда пытаются манипулировать зрителями, вот почему я никогда не был в этой квартире, но сегодня они просто подняли это на другой уровень. Хьюго сидит, читает cc, играет в одну и ту же игру более 4 часов (в игре есть 4 варианта, ради бога, через 30 минут становится скучно).

Хьюго пришел сказать, что гость решил лечь спать в 07:00 утра, он просто плюнул мне в лицо и посчитал меня глупцом. конечно, люди в какой-то момент, играя в одну и ту же игру в течение 4 часов, захотят спать, если вы даже не сдвинетесь со своей позиции.

@HugoBeverley Я говорю по-русски, и я должен сказать, что мы не глупы, вы потеряли мою поддержку (мало того, что у вас было с тех пор, как вы постоянно пытаетесь манипулировать зрителями), и я уверен, что многие другие люди поддержат, если вы не считаете нас тупой к тебе бы иначе относились.

ах, кстати, они снова попытаются его вытащить. и все просто пойдут смотреть, только когда начнется действие, покажите, что вы не дурак, и что эта фигня не сработает, это несправедливо только по отношению к квартирам, которые вам показывают уважение, которого вы заслуживаете, поскольку платите.

Thank you for your opinion, but you must understand that today was even more than we expected without clickbaits. 
After consulting, we decided that we should stop responding to you, leave the forum, and allow you to Express the opinion you want to Express without a response from us. Because no matter how hard we try, do, or offer something new, Many of you still see us from the bad side. Although we always try to take your opinion into account and the further process does not always depend on us. Whether we want to or not.
We decided to leave the forum and stop responding to you and many others, because one way or another some messages may harm us. It is possible that we will continue to read and respond to someone personally, but we will do this less often. 
Thank you so much for your support and help, especially to Jeb. Thank you to many for your criticism, which we will definitely take into account. However, Beverly and I find this offensive and demanding. So we are leaving you, thank you all, we will take into account the opinion of many adequate guys, we appreciate them all

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HugoBeverley said:

Thank you for your opinion, but you must understand that today was even more than we expected without clickbaits. 
After consulting, we decided that we should stop responding to you, leave the forum, and allow you to Express the opinion you want to Express without a response from us. Because no matter how hard we try, do, or offer something new, Many of you still see us from the bad side. Although we always try to take your opinion into account and the further process does not always depend on us. Whether we want to or not.
We decided to leave the forum and stop responding to you and many others, because one way or another some messages may harm us. It is possible that we will continue to read and respond to someone personally, but we will do this less often. 
Thank you so much for your support and help, especially to Jeb. Thank you to many for your criticism, which we will definitely take into account. However, Beverly and I find this offensive and demanding. So we are leaving you, thank you all, we will take into account the opinion of many adequate guys, we appreciate them all

you are welcome guys, when you play fair you have fair treatement.you should not expect that people will not see things and wont say their opinion, be able to take critisism, speacially when you deserve to take. anyway i hope you took into considaration the coments from tonight and give it a thought. hope in the future we wont have the same manipulation as tonight 🙂 have a good night 🙂

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

oh by the way they gonna try to pull it again.and everyone shall just go to watch only when action starts, show that you are not stupid,and that this bullshit shall not work, it is only unfair to the apartments that does show you the respect that you deserve since you are paying.

3 minutes ago, Slender Man said:

Can spot when it's getting milked a mile aff. Don't have to be Stephen Hawkins. LOL

Appreciate your view @moonlight89 and agree it went on far too long that's why i normally look on the timeline when i see something interesting as i am not gonna sit watching for 4-5 hours for basically nothing most of the time. At least then you can lose most of the BS. Would rather watch live but not for that length of time.

Yeah @Slender Man quite agree :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

they can still have them over next time, and do another 4sum. Bradley & Jennifer have group sex with same couples more than once and no one gets tired of watching them

That's because B&J actually do have sex and act normally, not spin things out for hours! Because of this they have kept their viewer base.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Appreciate your view @moonlight89 and agree it went on far too long that's why i normally look on the timeline when i see something interesting as i am not gonna sit watching for 4-5 hours for basically nothing most of the time. At least then you can lose most of the BS. Would rather watch live but not for that length of time.

Yeah @Slender Man quite agree :biggrin:

Thought you would. Been watching this shit long enough to know the script old man. LOL

• Haha 1