Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🐴🦝🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️n hf😁x😈

We are a big family 

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

good weekend

🐈 

• Like 1

once, I used to have fun following this forum, now, apart from pulo, which always makes me smile, I see so much extremism, things are not white or black, they could even be gray, say that Leora is a prostitute is wrong, but also say that Leora is a saint, is just as wrong, she is a normal woman and very sexy, what is wrong, if the weekend, you make a healthy fuck with someone, there is only to be happy for the lucky one

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

44 minutes ago, Sergio said:

once, I used to have fun following this forum, now, apart from pulo, which always makes me smile, I see so much extremism, things are not white or black, they could even be gray, say that Leora is a prostitute is wrong, but also say that Leora is a saint, is just as wrong, she is a normal woman and very sexy, what is wrong, if the weekend, you make a healthy fuck with someone, there is only to be happy for the lucky one

Of course it's wrong to call Leora a prostitute, it's wrong to call any woman a prostitute if they are not one, as for calling her a Saint, yes that is extreme, she has never to my knowledge pretended to be anything other than what she is, and the majority of her admirers would merely like to see her treated with the respect any woman deserves.

The fact she is on camera as a living does not entitle anyone to call her anything other than what she is, which is neither a prostititute, whore, or Saint....Not too much to ask in a civilised society is it? 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1