Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #67 August 2020

pulo filipe

2 minutes ago, Raphi said:

I believe the message I had to convey is important and I will want to make sure, with each publication that the girls and boys of this demonic system read to me ... I do not think I am doing any harm ... ON THE OPPOSITE ... .

I'm sorry man, google translate isn't doing your post much justice. It seems like your unhappy with what's being said here. Of course you have a right to your own opinion. I'm pretty sure it's falling on deaf ears though. I think we're all basically on the same page here. Your not going to change anyone's mind, why not find something better to do with your time. We like our "demonic system" just the way it is, thank you very much.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Raphi said:

I believe the message I had to convey is important and I will want to make sure, with each publication that the girls and boys of this demonic system read to me ... I do not think I am doing any harm ... ON THE OPPOSITE ... .

You're entitled to your opinion, whatever it was coz it was hard to decipher 😵. But If you have a strong feeling about all the apartments, which you obviously do, just post once in the most popular thread, and say 'this applies to all the apartments in your opinion'...Most the guys here will see it...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, me0369 said:

I'm sorry man, google translate isn't doing your post much justice. It seems like your unhappy with what's being said here. Of course you have a right to your own opinion. I'm pretty sure it's falling on deaf ears though. I think we're all basically on the same page here. Your not going to change anyone's mind, why not find something better to do with your time. We like our "demonic system" just the way it is, thank you very much.

Well put...🤘

• Like 1

Everyone's a Karen these days.

Watch if you like what you see.  Don't watch if you don't like what you see.

Don't insist that all the spectators see it the same way you do.  Being a dick won't change anyone's mind about anything.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You're entitled to your opinion, whatever it was coz it was hard to decipher 😵. But If you have a strong feeling about all the apartments, which you obviously do, just post once in the most popular thread, and say 'this applies to all the apartments in your opinion'...Most the guys here will see it...

I highly doubt he'll be responding with an answer.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, The Earl said:

I think the change is already in full swing. Unfortunately, I can't translate anything from the conversations in the apartment because my subscription has expired. When someone talks about change, he should justify it in some way. Just so much Leora’s last action was on August 7th, 2020, I think she’s going to have fun outside the apartment. I don't care about malia, she can stay away completely.
I don't think leora's new friend will come into the apartment either, otherwise he would have been there for a coffee or something else. I think she will keep him away from the apartment.
I hope this soap opera will end soon ...

Don’t you think by now the guy she is dating is wondering why she has never invited him over to her place to visit or just grab a bite to eat or have a cup of coffee or tea with her roommate Malia. Either she wants to keep it hidden from him what she does to pay her bills or she has told him and he’s decided he doesn’t want that type of exposure. Either one will result in Leora departure from RLC in the very near future if the relationship with her mystery guy is authentic. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, gogism said:

I have had a gf for a couple of yrs - and got throug with - sorry babe, I have such a mess, you can't come till I clean it up. She accepted it, hehe. 😉

If you ever have her over to your place, don't let her clean a damned thing.

Honest to God, they wash your dishes and then think they own you.