Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #68 August 2020

miscvoyeur

When a person is happy, they are capable of writing nice things, even in a forum full of resentments ... hahaha
From now on I will only write when I am happy, and I will try to convey my happiness in the forum .... hahaha

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

I ask the question that I am bewildered and intrigued by, and would be interested in answers and opinions.

If as has been posted by a few people that membership and audience in this apartment is decreasing or likely to decrease because of lack of activity, popularity or boredom, why is the apartment still one of the front runners as Nich mentions?....Is it because people are content and happy to be bored by an empty apartment for hours on end, or is it's popularity based on people too frightened of missing something should something occur, who constantly log in and out to see if anything has developed since last they were there?

I understand the reasoning behind the figures in the first 3-4 months of her arrival in Prague....They were based on popularity because she had nothing to distract her from doing what made her so well appreciated, but are they now based on loyalty, hope, and expectation?

Personally, the figures mean nothing to me, I watch because Leora fascinates me, dressed or naked makes no difference....naturally I would prefer naked, but to me it's not a deal breaker. 

Any views? 😸

All three, "loyalty, hope, and expectation".  Some, Like raul399, have apparently fallen in love, which I imagine would make it hard to abandon someone, even if you've never met them.  I'm at a lost as to how that happens, but there it is.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, raul399 said:

EXPLANATION of why man falls in love by sight and woman by hearing ..... women know much more about psychology and feelings than men and except in exceptional cases of intellectual or very spiritual men, men behave in a primary way in relationships, while the woman is much more secondary ... The woman knows what it is to fall in love and seek inner beauty, while the man often stays on the outside ...

Non-sense.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I ask the question that I am bewildered and intrigued by, and would be interested in answers and opinions.

If as has been posted by a few people that membership and audience in this apartment is decreasing or likely to decrease because of lack of activity, popularity or boredom, why is the apartment still one of the front runners as Nich mentions?....Is it because people are content and happy to be bored by an empty apartment for hours on end, or is it's popularity based on people too frightened of missing something should something occur, who constantly log in and out to see if anything has developed since last they were there?

I understand the reasoning behind the figures in the first 3-4 months of her arrival in Prague....They were based on popularity because she had nothing to distract her from doing what made her so well appreciated, but are they now based on loyalty, hope, and expectation?

Personally, the figures mean nothing to me, I watch because Leora fascinates me, dressed or naked makes no difference....naturally I would prefer naked, but to me it's not a deal breaker. 

Any views? 😸

The last sentence not ( any Views ) says it all add in The way she Walks, The way she Sits, the way she Dresses the Style, She even makes sure she looks Great when she sleeps that's for us, Everything after that is a Bonus, That's what makes Leora up there at the Top.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, p4design said:

Los tres, "lealtad, esperanza y expectativa". Algunos, como raul399, aparentemente se han enamorado, lo que imagino que haría difícil abandonar a alguien, incluso si nunca lo has conocido. Estoy perdido en cuanto a cómo sucede eso, pero ahí está.

I'm not saying I'm in love with Leora, I'm just saying that my subconscious has created an unreal fantasy world ...
To fall in love with a woman, that she is attractive, that she talks a lot, that she is not shy talking, and that she is intelligent, and that she does not spend a lot of time on her phone, that she is not updating her status on instagram every 5 minutes .. hahaha

25 minutes ago, raul399 said:

EXPLANATION of why man falls in love by sight and woman by hearing ..... women know much more about psychology and feelings than men and except in exceptional cases of intellectual or very spiritual men, men behave in a primary way in relationships, while the woman is much more secondary ... The woman knows what it is to fall in love and seek inner beauty, while the man often stays on the outside ...

Nah.

It's just tougher for a man to be a gold digging whore.