Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #68 August 2020

miscvoyeur

2 minutes ago, Ste said:

After that  the time at the computer sitting on the swivel chair wearing jeans and went all the way  took a hour to get my jaw off the floor

My favorite time was sitting on couch watching TV. She was wearing a blue man's shirt slowly unbuttoned it and begin to play with her breast and eventually jumped and ran into the bathroom to finish facing away from the camera. First of apartment.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

My favorite time was sitting on couch watching TV. She was wearing a blue man's shirt slowly unbuttoned it and begin to play with her breast and eventually jumped and ran into the bathroom to finish facing away from the camera. First of apartment.

The man shirt that meant so much!!!!!

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Mijn favoriete tijd was om op de bank tv te kijken. Ze droeg een blauw herenhemd, knoopte het langzaam los en begon met haar borst te spelen en sprong uiteindelijk en rende de badkamer in om met haar gezicht van de camera af te keren. Eerste van appartement.

In het eerste app zat ze voor de pc te masturberen en de hond vlugge weg met haar slip,hilarisch

• Like 3

Just now, daerjohn2015 said:

In het eerste app zat ze voor de pc te masturberen en de hond vlugge weg met haar slip,hilarisch

Yes I remember that. I laughed so hard that day especially watching her trying to retrieve those panties 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The very first bate that she allowed us all to watch was in the tub, first apartment. I remember her all smiles that evening after she walked out of the bathroom with a big grin and Paul looking clueless as usual.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Pepe said:

The very first bate that she allowed us all to watch was in the tub, first apartment. I remember her all smiles that evening after she walked out of the bathroom with a big grin and Paul looking clueless as usual.

Was She Blonde then seen her in the bath/shower messing around but that's all she was blonde then

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ste said:

Was She Blonde then seen her in the bath/shower messing around but that's all she was blonde then

No that was after she went back to her natural color. She walked into that apartment a young skinny blonde haired some what naive girl and now she has developed into a gorgeous young mature woman with a sexual appetite that would give most of us old dudes a run for their money 😊

• Like 3