Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #68 August 2020

miscvoyeur

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Malia is doing her weekly scheduled pussy rubbing on Leora and the two of them look like they could be doing their taxes... this shit is so awful it's actually comical.

I was just about to write the same type of comment. They have developed a new concept for RLC: non-sexual pussy rubbing without getting aroused. I wonder how long that concept will sell - it is becoming very boring.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

I think one day soon Malia will slide a finger in and then it will real.

Not hardly, and not at all. She doesn't ever even really try to assert herself, and even if she ever did, it's likely her efforts would be in vain because the other does not even allow anything other than some surface petting there anymore. It's all smoke and mirrors and projections of false intentions for cam attention for numbers.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, j9ames said:

its just your monthly tease nothing will ever happen

That's about the jist of it. Someone at the start of this thread mentioned something about it being weekly, but that has never been the case. It's always been either monthly, or even bi monthly at times.

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Not hardly, and not at all. She doesn't ever even really try to assert herself, and even if she ever did, it's likely her efforts would be in vain because the other does not even allow anything other than some surface petting there anymore. It's all smoke and mirrors and projections of false intentions for cam attention for numbers.

Unfortunately you are correct Nick.  I have never read anything where they so much have ever kissed one another or suckled a boob or anything that would suggest things will ever progress. Unless something like that happens, which it won't, I'm afraid the viewers are SOL...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Unfortunately you are correct Nick.  I have never read anything where they so much have ever kissed one another or suckled a boob or anything that would suggest things will ever progress. Unless something like that happens, which it won't, I'm afraid the viewers are SOL...

As I've mentioned before HF, the only reason things ever went somewhat further the few times that they have, was attempts to draw in future potential viewers there whenever it appears that something similar or perhaps possibly even more may occur. But as I also mentioned in that latest post, it never goes past a little surface petting in that area of the director of scenarios and situations there. It's nothing but projections of false intentions or false pretenses for cam attention for numbers.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

malia kissed leora on the top of the head once

• Haha 4