Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #68 August 2020

miscvoyeur

il y a 20 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

beautiful girls 

In bed watching movie  

Leora and Malia 

👸💞🌟

🐈😘

What is the movie called, It has some great Australian music. The Divinyls if you care to google them.

il y a 5 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Leora love Paul 

Leora  Phone every day with Paul and Eva 

👸📱👨🐶

🐈😘

are you talking about eva, the little female dog that her mistress leora loosely abandoned many months ago ?? i don't think phone calls are enough to make eva happy, she who was so close to her mistress and who only lived for her !!!! maybe leora could send him pictures of prague, it would surely warm his heart !!!! a dog has only one owner, and abandoning him is like firing a gun !!! this is what Leora did without too much trouble !!!😤:angry:😭

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, gomer said:

Oh, Lordy!

Saddle up, Guards.  There's a heretic amongst us.

Let loose a broadside of large, bold typeface and juvenile insults.

Are you talking about Leora or Malia, if not I suggest you delete the insulting post or I will !!!

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

are you talking about eva, the little female dog that her mistress leora loosely abandoned many months ago ?? i don't think phone calls are enough to make eva happy, she who was so close to her mistress and who only lived for her !!!! maybe leora could send him pictures of prague, it would surely warm his heart !!!! a dog has only one owner, and abandoning him is like firing a gun !!! this is what Leora did without too much trouble !!!😤:angry:😭

What exactly do you mean, sir?

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Leroa and Malia is the topic, outside of that while I'm here on this thread in which I am camping out on, the insulting of members will cease. The Mudslinging stops !!!

Thanks for watching out for the insults of one member to another. But what about her?

• Like 1

It's just an opinion and being critical, we don't sensor posts that are opinions and critical as long as they comply with the rules as written. Corboblanc is French and there is always some things lost in the translation. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Leroa and Malia is the topic, outside of that while I'm here on this thread in which I am camping out on, the insulting of members will cease. The Mudslinging stops !!!

Whoa everybody sherriff is in the house 😁😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

It's just an opinion and being critical, we don't sensor posts that are opinions and critical as long as they comply with the rules as written. Corboblanc is French and there is always some things lost in the translation. 

That sir, is a good answer. Thanks for being here.