Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #69 August 2020

Aussie_oi_oi

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hmmmm...so you've seen their contracts?

I haven't seen much of anything except from the Software Developers Website about some of the new features and improvements made.  I can assure there are some very impressive changes.  It will likely take me full day just getting adjusted to them.  I am a fast learner so it shouldn't take long.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I haven't seen much of anything except from the Software Developers Website about some of the new features and improvements made.  I can assure there are some very impressive changes.  It will likely take me full day just getting adjusted to them.  I am a fast learner so it shouldn't take long.

I'm looking forward to seeing the changes.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

With all due respect, what does your reply have to do with seeing the tenants contracts and knowing or not knowing whether they should spend more or less time in the apartments?  To your knowledge, is there a designated amount of time they have to spend in the apartments or not?  If I was the owner of RLC, I can assure you that they would spend way more time in the apartments than they spend out of the apartments.  What you said makes no sense in regards to that!!!

P.S.  Get the update installed and we can talk about how good it may be at another time and place.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Oops! I got the wrong comment.  I thought this was about the forum software and thought I was in the topic of that section.

It has been a long day, confusion sets in when I begin tiring out.  I am no longer 40  I am now in my 60's

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Ok lets move on.

Is there any chance Leora & Malia will do something to make up being out on the weekend.

I'm hopeful they will.

What do you think? Have they done it before?

Bah, in teoria, se non è sparita ieri può significare che sparirà oggi (oggi pomeriggio o stasera) per tornare poi domenica. Invece di 2 giorni sparisce per un solo giorno. 

Oppure potrebbe sorprenderci e non uscire proprio è lì sì che sarebbe un evento raro. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Oops! I got the wrong comment.  I thought this was about the forum software and thought I was in the topic of that section.

It has been a long day, confusion sets in when I begin tiring out.  I am no longer 40  I am now in my 60's

No problem...I understand

• Upvote 1