Nina & Kira (2020) Part #8

I know there is a problem with lesbians in Russia now Kira has taken off her wedding ring 

What’s going on ,last night Kira was trying to get some sleep, Nina sitting up in bed knitting 

I thought ‘‘this was a voyeurs site not a convent ,next we will be  calling Nina Mother Superior ,

I wonder if the land lady has put some restrictions on the girls, you never see them naked only in the bathroom  

They have to hide the birds when she comes for the rent. 
Nina & Kira  are two very sexy women never had a problem with sex on all the other sites. 
Maybe why Nina keeps rejecting Kira  not to upset the landlady 

If that is the case I think the girls need to look for another apartment  ( l know money is tight)

As I have said before I think the girls have sex away from the cameras  as not much happens in this apartment  

That feels better I got it off my chest

7 hours ago, disneykid said:

I wonder if the land lady has put some restrictions on the girls, you never see them naked only in the bathroom 

Cold weather, cold apartment, central heating not on, they have electric heaters on in all rooms, I would keep some clothes on, too

SP weather.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, disneykid said:

What’s going on ,last night Kira was trying to get some sleep, Nina sitting up in bed knitting 

Hey, it's Christmas in four months and winter is just around the corner. It is important to start knitting in good time, for Christmas gifts and icy times.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Il y a 1 heure, Kjeld Carlsen a dit :

Cold weather, cold apartment, central heating not on, they have electric heaters on in all rooms, I would keep some clothes on, too

SP weather.jpg  0

It is obviously a cold apartment, so cannot blame them for wearing clothing and pyjamas. Blimey I do.

That heater in the bedroom is a little unsafe where it is, too close to the doorway, with its little foot sticking out, someone is going to catch it with their toes.🙁

• Like 1

Nothing happens in this apartment. I don’t remember the last time I saw them having sex. or without clothes.( Except for bathing.) They didn’t really have a cute moment lately either. I feel a bit like they’re showing a downward trend.↘️📉 I hate to say this because I like them but they are BORING. And I know it's "real life". But I don’t think most people pay to watch them watch Netflix. So I hope there will be some changes because if they don’t then they will lose a lot of people’s interest.

• Thanks 1