Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #71 August 2020

Nicholas

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The only time RLC intervenes and that is to get any Pictures or Videos removed which is done through a Third Party Host by means of a DMCA Removal Order other than that RLC has no other purpose to be scraping the Forum. 

I find it a common question with new members. Is there the thread where this advised?

19 hours ago, Nicholas said:

My dear Malia....you may not always get some of the credit you may actually deserve for some of the things you do at times. For whatever the reasons may be, whether it may be actually as much for your own benefit or enjoyment and gratification, or perhaps some certain means of entertainment for others, you do put forth reasonable and wonderful efforts in your own ways that are quite nice to be privileged to observe. So a special thanks goes out to you for being you my dear Malia. 😘

Nicholas, I always read with pleasure your comments, but we must always remember, that these wonderful girls, are in this project because they are paid to stay hours and hours in front of the cameras and are paid to entertain the viewers in the way they consider most appropriate, so I think some criticism is right, because a good criticism enriches the person.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Ik ben er drie keer geweest en heb het nooit zo gevonden. Als je Kings Cross in Sydney, Australië hebt bezocht, is Praag een wandeling in het park.

Maar wij aussies kunnen onszelf aan, dus geen Praag maakte me geen zorgen.

I live 1000km from Prague and have friends who have already dived into Prague's nightlife and they didn't think it was safe for the women, their own women were even harassed.

Ik woon een 1000km van Praag en heb vrienden die al in het nachtleven van Praag gedoken zijn en ze vonden het niet veilig voor de vrouwen, hun eigen vrouwen werden zelfs lastig gevallen.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, daerjohn2015 said:

I live 1000km from Prague and have friends who have already dived into Prague's nightlife and they didn't think it was safe for the women, their own women were even harassed.

Ik woon een 1000km van Praag en heb vrienden die al in het nachtleven van Praag gedoken zijn en ze vonden het niet veilig voor de vrouwen, hun eigen vrouwen werden zelfs lastig gevallen.

My view it's not safe at all anywhere for women these days. Not many gentlemen around these days. It's really Leora and Malia's business if they want to go down that path. I would advise them not too. But it's their lives and quite rightly their choice to do it or not.