What do you think about the new CC rules from 1. September?

Noldus

What do you think about the new CC rules from 1 September.  

112 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the new CC rules from 1. September?

• They are hopeless, I want the general threads back under each apartment
    • They are ok, It's much better now
    • I do not care how it is

27 minutes ago, Peeker Seeker said:

Since you guys are so determined to have just a chat site I would propose to management to do away with the different apartment's completely and create just one big thread called the RLC General Chat thread, then you could have exactly what it is you want.100's and 100's of chats to look through everyday. With absolutely no direction, no meaning, no topics, and most important no discussion. 

This place has really went to crap, and only day and half back and it is easy to see why. Back to google to see if there any real forums out about RLC, if someone knows of one please send me PM with the link.

It really bothers you that this forum is more of a chat forum than a regular forum doesn't it?  It's more of a chat forum because when RLC is constantly changing out the tenants in the Barca establishments there is so much going on that it would be hard for the members of this forum that are also subscribers to RLC to keep up with.  As it is now with the pandemic in place there are tenants that have been on RLC for so long now that the subscribers (natives) are restless and quite frankly bored with RLC.  In a slow period like it is now due to the pandemic people have more time to post to the forum but whatever gave you the idea that everything posted to this forum needs to be some long drawn out philosophical discussion?  I'm sure there are threads within this forum where that kind of discussion happens but in the apartment threads it's never really been that way.  Anyway, maybe I don't know what i'm talking about but your endless harping about the chattiness of this forum is quite demeaning to the participants of this forum.  It's been working just fine and I don't see where it should ever change.

I'm a member of other forums and even those forums don't have long drawn out philosophical discussions going on all the time.  Usually there is a lot of questions on the other forums I'm a member of because that is more or less the design of those forums.  You ask a question based off something somebody posted and the membership of the forum goes out of their way to provide you an answer.  Usually on this forum the questions range from....who is the guy in the apartment, what time did that happen, where has everybody gone, what movie are they watching, you see where i'm going with this?  This forum is about posts from people watching a live website and commenting on it as things happen, and not a website about fishing or tractors or needlepoint.  This forum is different because of the live sites it supports.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that site you mentioned...Discussed.cc, wasn't that the RealLifeCamFan's site that was renamed?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Guest Peeker Seeker
45 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It really bothers you that this forum is more of a chat forum than a regular forum doesn't it?  It's more of a chat forum because when RLC is constantly changing out the tenants in the Barca establishments there is so much going on that it would be hard for the members of this forum that are also subscribers to RLC to keep up with.  As it is now with the pandemic in place there are tenants that have been on RLC for so long now that the subscribers (natives) are restless and quite frankly bored with RLC.  In a slow period like it is now due to the pandemic people have more time to post to the forum but whatever gave you the idea that everything posted to this forum needs to be some long drawn out philosophical discussion?  I'm sure there are threads within this forum where that kind of discussion happens but in the apartment threads it's never really been that way.  Anyway, maybe I don't know what i'm talking about but your endless harping about the chattiness of this forum is quite demeaning to the participants of this forum.  It's been working just fine and I don't see where it should ever change.

I'm a member of other forums and even those forums don't have long drawn out philosophical discussions going on all the time.  Usually there is a lot of questions on the other forums I'm a member of because that is more or less the design of those forums.  You ask a question based off something somebody posted and the membership of the forum goes out of their way to provide you an answer.  Usually on this forum the questions range from....who is the guy in the apartment, what time did that happen, where has everybody gone, what movie are they watching, you see where i'm going with this?  This forum is about posts from people watching a live website and commenting on it as things happen, and not a website about fishing or tractors or needlepoint.  This forum is different because of the live sites it supports.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that site you mentioned...Discussed.cc, wasn't that the RealLifeCamFan's site that was renamed?

Mr. harleyfatboy, Sir please accept my apologies for your misunderstanding my post. I am not harping as the first day I came back after a long absence, I tried to go to the Leora and Malia thread as I always liked Kami and Kristy and Rita, and Leora among a few others. I opened the only thread called general chat and it made no sense to me, it simply put had no direction and was hodge podge of everything you could imagine. I read all 26 pages and it jumped around all over the place and made no sense at all from my standpoint. I also went back and read the last 6 general chat threads that were locked for posting. They were all identical to the one I read. You are sir correct about all forums and their format. A topic and then multiple sub topics of various discussions, and no you do not have to make philosophical discussions, but it would be nice to be able follow and comment on a discussion to end. What I found was a never ending hodge podge of meaningless posts in my opinion. I am not sure if that is the same site or not, it was the only one I found that had Reallifecam content on the first 10 pages of google, I did find a site called reallifewiki, but it was just an outline of the voyeur sites, no content or ability to post. I am just old bored fart these days who gets real tired drinking coffee with the grumpy old men, and I use to laugh my butt here before at some the members posts, I even remember once that Nora's mother showed up, now that was really funny and good times. I also remebr a couple of the most erotic things on RLC which was Kami and Kirsty and this massage, then a little latter in that same place was Irma and some other girl I can't remember her name anymore, a tall blonde came home drunk, they too had this massage and those two things generated 100's and 100's of posts all on the same topic until the end. I guess that is what I expected. I am not harping sir, just lost and feel out of place here now.

1 hour ago, Peeker Seeker said:

I searched today on Google to try to find another RLC forum, and what I found was a site almost exactly like Camcaps, but it was called Discussed.cc, so I went lurking there and guess what I found. Another chat site that pretends to be a forum. The forum has a lot of old posts, but very few new ones from this last year, but the chat function seemed to be very active. Then I went to see how many members they had and how many were active posting, guess what I found less than 10 members and guests online.

You get to talk to your friend Thestarider about it, you know him well

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Peeker Seeker said:

Mr. harleyfatboy, Sir please accept my apologies for your misunderstanding my post. I am not harping as the first day I came back after a long absence, I tried to go to the Leora and Malia thread as I always liked Kami and Kristy and Rita, and Leora among a few others. I opened the only thread called general chat and it made no sense to me, it simply put had no direction and was hodge podge of everything you could imagine. I read all 26 pages and it jumped around all over the place and made no sense at all from my standpoint. I also went back and read the last 6 general chat threads that were locked for posting. They were all identical to the one I read. You are sir correct about all forums and their format. A topic and then multiple sub topics of various discussions, and no you do not have to make philosophical discussions, but it would be nice to be able follow and comment on a discussion to end. What I found was a never ending hodge podge of meaningless posts in my opinion. I am not sure if that is the same site or not, it was the only one I found that had Reallifecam content on the first 10 pages of google, I did find a site called reallifewiki, but it was just an outline of the voyeur sites, no content or ability to post. I am just old bored fart these days who gets real tired drinking coffee with the grumpy old men, and I use to laugh my butt here before at some the members posts, I even remember once that Nora's mother showed up, now that was really funny and good times. I also remebr a couple of the most erotic things on RLC which was Kami and Kirsty and this massage, then a little latter in that same place was Irma and some other girl I can't remember her name anymore, a tall blonde came home drunk, they too had this massage and those two things generated 100's of posts all on the same topic until the end. I guess that is what I expected. I am not harping sir just lost and feel out of place here now.

I understand what you are saying and I believe the reason you feel lost is because the forum had gone through changes just as you came back to see what was happening.  I believe that another reason why you might feel lost is because everybody is in pandemic meltdown, the tenants are not being changed out and it seems quite obvious that RLC just doesn't give a rats ass about doing anything about it and people are bored and just trying to pass the days hoping for changes in the apartments.  Once and if the changes start happening, I feel you will see a change in the posting of the forum and things will get back to normal.  Just hang in there and lets see what happens.

P.S. I remember those occasions you spoke of and I really liked the way Irma and Anna were going at it until Anna just couldn't go through with it.  I've also always like Rita a lot...classy lady in my opinion.  Nora intrigued me at first but that's about it with her.

Guest Peeker Seeker
1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I understand what you are saying and I believe the reason you feel lost is because the forum had gone through changes just as you came back to see what was happening.  I believe that another reason why you might feel lost is because everybody is in pandemic meltdown, the tenants are not being changed out and it seems quite obvious that RLC just doesn't give a rats ass about doing anything about it and people are bored and just trying to pass the days hoping for changes in the apartments.  Once and if the changes start happening, I feel you will see a change in the posting of the forum and things will get back to normal.  Just hang in there and lets see what happens.

P.S. I remember those occasions you spoke of and I really liked the way Irma and Anna were going at it until Anna just couldn't go through with it.  I've also always like Rita a lot...classy lady in my opinion.  Nora intrigued me at first but that's about it with her.

Anna that is right, and yes Rita had incredible eyes and yes she was very classy. I never much cared for Nora either, but I thought the high strung gal that came along with Irma and Anna was really funny and was always eating oranges.

2 minutes ago, Peeker Seeker said:

Anna that is right, and yes Rita had incredible eyes and yes she was very classy. I never much cared for Nora either, but I thought the high strung gal that came along with Irma and Anna was really funny and was always eating oranges.

Yeah, I liked Ilona as well until she got a boob job....that ruined it for me!

• Upvote 1

Guest Peeker Seeker
1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yeah, I like Ilona as well until she got a boob job....that ruined it for me!

I will never understand that, she was very cute and nice body. Great smile to go with it. I have always like funny girls.

Just now, Peeker Seeker said:

I will never understand that, she was very cute and nice body. Great smile to go with it. I have always like funny girls.

Yes, she was cute, fun, and had some small perky breasts at one time but not any more.....now they are missile tits from what I remember seeing.

I really can't see much of a difference in the format, other then the general chat that a moderator would have to make a new one when it got filled up. Why not self appoint someone to make a new general topic everyday, date and number it. Wouldn't that be basically the same as before. There seems to be at least one person that is always posting in their favorite house topic, It would take only a few minutes a day to over see.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, me0369 said:

I really can't see much of a difference in the format, other then the general chat that a moderator would have to make a new one when it got filled up. Why not self appoint someone to make a new general topic everyday, date and number it. Wouldn't that be basically the same as before. There seems to be at least one person that is always posting in their favorite house topic, It would take only a few minutes a day to over see.

It's not the moderators job to make new topics, it's the members of the forum and that's what they are trying to encourage but the problem is, it will be just like you opened your file cabinet and dumped everything on the floor!!  Total disarray if you will allow me to say.