What do you think about the new CC rules from 1. September?

Noldus

What do you think about the new CC rules from 1 September.  

112 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the new CC rules from 1. September?

• They are hopeless, I want the general threads back under each apartment
    • They are ok, It's much better now
    • I do not care how it is

I admit, I rarely look at the apartment threads. There is no content in them. I do look at them when I'm extremely bored. In other words when it's storming and I can't go outside. All there is in those threads are a few that drool over some silly cam whores, be it RLC, VHTV Camerads, etc...

It's all about the money. These bitches could give a rats ass about you people. 

If you young people that are reading this are smart, you will go to college and make you Major, Proctology or Gynecology. In a few years, these bitches will be lining up at your office doors.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, fisherman said:

Because they run it

Yes that is correct fisherman as James the owner of VHTV set the standards for posting in the VHTV threads because he allows pictures and videos of his content here on CC as long as his logo is in the caps and vids, without the threat of DMCA take down orders that we receive from RLC regularly. As for the rest of this forum it follows the format that is being used now in the RLC threads to make it all the same.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

What CamCaps really needs to change out are a bunch of the dried up free-loading forum participants and get some supporting members in here.

That will never happen as long as the gross amount of negativity reigns over this place.

it's not because we are not premium members than we not support this forum because many of us are active on this forum and continue posting every days,

without us (the non premium) camcaps is nothing and there will have always freeloaders are here just as observators it's like that we have to accept that but i have no problem with that

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

What CamCaps really needs to change out are a bunch of the dried up free-loading forum participants and get some supporting members in here.

That will never happen as long as the gross amount of negativity reigns over this place.

Hey TBG, i resemble that remark!!🙂

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, firewall said:

87%  i think the answer is clear for many camcaps members...why change something was fine for many members it's hard to understand for me but anyway it's the Admin choice

I would ask why you and so many others don't even give it chance ? You have already made up your minds in just 12 hours, How about try it out for a week or two or maybe even a month, and then come back here and we will see what happens then. Everyone hates to change anything in their lives, and we went through this very same thing when the general chats were created, LOL the more things change the more they stay the same.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

I admit, I rarely look at the apartment threads. There is no content in them. I do look at them when I'm extremely bored. In other words when it's storming and I can't go outside. All there is in those threads are a few that drool over some silly cam whores, be it RLC, VHTV Camerads, etc...

It's all about the money. These bitches could give a rats ass about you people. 

If you young people that are reading this are smart, you will go to college and make you Major, Proctology or Gynecology. In a few years, these bitches will be lining up at your office doors.

Personally, I believe the content is lacking because RLC is lacking.  Is there content in the VHTV threads?  I ask this because I don't venture into those threads.  RLC used to promote some good discussions but now days it just doesn't, plus...when all the DMCA orders caused CC members to stop posting pics and videos from the paid cameras, the forum really took a hit as to what was talked about.  Subscribers of RLC that don't live on their computers with little sleep for fear of missing something, had no way to really stay current with what was happening in any particular apartment thread.  One topic (General Chat) was the only topic that was needed to quickly catch up with what had happened and or was happening.  I honestly don't see where creating multiple different topics is going to improve anything as long as the content of RLC's site stays the way it is.  I must really be an ignorant person as I am just not getting it!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

Hey! I'm not dried up!! I am a freeloader though.

• Haha 1