What do you think about the new CC rules from 1. September?

Noldus

What do you think about the new CC rules from 1 September.  

112 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the new CC rules from 1. September?

• They are hopeless, I want the general threads back under each apartment
    • They are ok, It's much better now
    • I do not care how it is

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I would ask why you and so many others don't even give it chance ? You have already made up your minds in just 12 hours, How about try it out for a week or two or maybe even a month, and then come back here and we will see what happens then. Everyone hates to change anything in their lives, and we through this very same thing when the general chats were created, LOL the more things change the more they stay the same.

the Admin will see the result in a week or two if it was a good decision or not for the rlc public forum of camcaps,

that would be great to ask the camcaps members before take a decision like this without us in my opinion

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You're not a freeloader to CC which is what I thought he was referring to but I'm probably wrong.

Thanks friend. That's what I thought they were talking about, CC.Have you done much fishing this summer? We rented a pontoon boat and went fishing in the bay. No keepers though, flounder need to be 18 1/2 inches. That's a fat flounder. Got some sea Robbins, a couple sand sharks and small flounder and a cool eel, which got so tangled in our net we had to kill it. Have a good rest of the summer!

• Like 1

This is the third time this has been attempted and both the previous time it was given up before a month had passed. Why change something that works ok?? Everyone has had the opportunity to make their own threads all the time, but very few have taken advantage of this opportunity.

It is good business practice to listen to your customers and take them on board. As well as they explain the need for any necessary changes.  As it is now implemented, it only gives negative guidance

Let's get the general threads back and cut  the 30 page limit

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Vor 6 Minuten sagte Noldus:

Dies ist das dritte Mal, dass das ist, was wurde, und dass das dritte Mal, als es vor Ablauf eines Monats wurde. Warum etwas ändern, das in Ordnung funktioniert? Jeder hatte die Möglichkeit, zu besitzen, seine eigenen Threads zu verbessern, aber nur sehr zu haben, zu haben.

Es ist eine gute Geschäftsspraxis, unsere Kunden zuzuhören und sie an Bord zu nehmen. Gleichgültig sie die grundlegenden Verantwortiger Rechte. Da es jetzt heißt ist, gibt es nur negative Anleitungen.

Lassen Sie uns die allgemeinen Threads zurückholen und das 30-Seiten-Limit kürzen

I don't write much, but i agree 100%

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thanks friend. That's what I thought they were talking about, CC.Have you done much fishing this summer? We rented a pontoon boat and went fishing in the bay. No keepers though, flounder need to be 18 1/2 inches. That's a fat flounder. Got some sea Robbins, a couple sand sharks and small flounder and a cool eel, which got so tangled in our net we had to kill it. Have a good rest of the summer!

I only fish early in the spring and late in the fall. I can't cope with the hot weather in my condition, the heat really tears me down.  Sounds like you had a good time on the pontoon boat even though you didn't really get to catch any keepers.  An 18 1/2 flounder is a fatty for sure and soooooo good eating in my opinion.  I'm just glad you got to get out in it!!

Short story about flounder...many many years ago, about 17 or 18 years ago I would guess, a buddy asked me another buddy of ours if we wanted to go with him to take his boat out in the bay to run the motor to make sure it was functioning properly as he was going to sale it to a guy at his work and then get him a new Yamaha motor.  He said we were going to do a little fishing while we were out there as well.  To make a long story short, we ended up boating 54 saddle blanket flounder and would have had a total of 60 but I had to be back home because I had promised the wife I would take her out to eat and see a movie.  It was one of my all time favorite fishing trips because we caught all 54 of them on soft plastics.

Enjoy yourself and fish as often as you can!!

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

I admit, I rarely look at the apartment threads. There is no content in them. I do look at them when I'm extremely bored. In other words when it's storming and I can't go outside. All there is in those threads are a few that drool over some silly cam whores, be it RLC, VHTV Camerads, etc...

It's all about the money. These bitches could give a rats ass about you people. 

If you young people that are reading this are smart, you will go to college and make you Major, Proctology or Gynecology. In a few years, these bitches will be lining up at your office doors.

I think an individual would have to be a real asshole to become a proctologist. Just my opinion. 😊

• Haha 2

Guest Peeker Seeker
22 minutes ago, Noldus said:

This is the third time this has been attempted and both the previous time it was given up before a month had passed. Why change something that works ok?? Everyone has had the opportunity to make their own threads all the time, but very few have taken advantage of this opportunity.

It is good business practice to listen to your customers and take them on board. As well as they explain the need for any necessary changes.  As it is now implemented, it only gives negative guidance

Let's get the general threads back and cut  the 30 page limit

Noldus sir, I again have to disagree with your analysis of this forum, it is no longer a forum in the RLC threads, because that is all it is, one thread. One thread does not make a forum, and leads to less and less members posting, as is obvious as I read back through several of the locked threads titled this general chat thing. It is the same people posting like what happens on a chat site. I am really confused as to what has happened here. There are numerous posts of less than two or three words, that is not a discussion or a debatable topic only chatting and I always thought that is what chat sites were developed for, and forums were for genuine discussion and debates on topics of interest of unlimited content, but what you are saying here in my opinion is that you wish to have limited and restricted content to one thread only. I see that members have got used to this craziness that you advocate, but Sir, that is not a forum for open discussion and debate. As I have read the last 5 locked general chats in the Leora and Malia Topic, it really is nothing of substance or discussion, just a bunch of meaningless crap actually. No wonder the change has come about, not to mention the amount of attacking each others comments. It was like reading a war zone as I went back through them. So sir, I would ask you to remember what this forum was once like, and truly ask yourself if has improved or got much worse with time. I know what my answer is to that question.

8 minutes ago, Peeker Seeker said:

Noldus sir, I again have to disagree with your analysis of this forum, it is no longer a forum in the RLC threads, because that is all it is, one thread. One thread does not make a forum, and leads to less and less members posting, as is obvious as I read back through several of the locked threads titled this general chat thing. It is the same people posting like what happens on a chat site. I am really confused as to what has happened here. There are numerous posts of less than two or three words, that is not a discussion or a debatable topic only chatting and I always thought that is what chat sites were developed for, and forums were for genuine discussion and debates on topics of interest of unlimited content, but what you are saying here in my opinion is that you wish to have limited and restricted content to one thread only. I see that members have got used to this craziness that you advocate, but Sir, that is not a forum for open discussion and debate. As I have read the last 5 locked general chats in the Leora and Malia Topic, it really is nothing of substance or discussion, just a bunch of meaningless crap actually. No wonder the change has come about, not to mention the amount of attacking each others comments. It was like reading a war zone as I went back through them. So sir, I would ask you to remember what this forum was once like, and truly ask yourself if has improved or got much worse with time. I know what my answer is to that question.

I think you have totally misunderstood. It is not a thread for all the apartments. We had one thread per apartment for common information about what happened in that apartment. In addition, there is a fan page for each girl, but it's never used by anyone but me. It is up to everyone to make new threads, it has always been so. But virtually no one uses this possibility.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I only fish early in the spring and late in the fall. I can't cope with the hot weather in my condition, the heat really tears me down.  Sounds like you had a good time on the pontoon boat even though you didn't really get to catch any keepers.  An 18 1/2 flounder is a fatty for sure and soooooo good eating in my opinion.  I'm just glad you got to get out in it!!

Short story about flounder...many many years ago, about 17 or 18 years ago I would guess, a buddy asked me another buddy of ours if we wanted to go with him to take his boat out in the bay to run the motor to make sure it was functioning properly as he was going to sale it to a guy at his work and then get him a new Yamaha motor.  He said we were going to do a little fishing while we were out there as well.  To make a long story short, we ended up boating 54 saddle blanket flounder and would have had a total of 60 but I had to be back home because I had promised the wife I would take her out to eat and see a movie.  It was one of my all time favorite fishing trips because we caught all 54 of them on soft plastics.

Enjoy yourself and fish as often as you can!!

A little fishing. Omg, thats some trip!! Thats a great memory!  My Dad used to take me fishing. Get up before its light, make sandwiches, drive to McDonald's for breakfast, And then fish for 4 or 5 hours and just have fun, regardless whether we caught anything. Hope you get out in the fall!!

• Like 1