What do you think about the new CC rules from 1. September?

Noldus

What do you think about the new CC rules from 1 September.  

112 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the new CC rules from 1. September?

• They are hopeless, I want the general threads back under each apartment
    • They are ok, It's much better now
    • I do not care how it is

It's been so long since I saw blue water, I forgot how to hold the pole. Besides, fishing is pretty bad around here. The fish got tired of expendable rocket engines landing on their heads. I need to get back to The Keys. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rado07 said:

As an RLC user, you have a relatively high threshold for frustration
If RLC is making "improvements" the general thread was a good opportunity to speak to the community here and get rid of at least some of the anger. now there is no longer a clear line, everyone writes somewhere, but where?
cc takes this base from us why?
cc makes "improvements" for whom? Not for the forum users!
one can only speculate who this advantage will serve.......

This poll have more than 50 users of cc showing their opinion regard this change,and ten other opinion.obviously some changes we are seing is to please some and not the majority.Another problem is the ausence of competition..there is another similar forum but seems its left to flies and read some things that in part was due to some people in there wanting the forum exactly like they wanted,with the people they wanted and with the type of coments they wanted.i seen some people saying users that left and they miss them,to bad they dont give same valor to all the users that are still in forum.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, corboblanc said:

I fully agree with you, I find the new cc concept incomprehensible !!!! the general discussion allowed to group all the discussions on a single thread, whereas now we will have to open hundreds of different threads for each apartment? !!! we will therefore have to look in all the threads, the subject we want to talk about, and if we can't find it, open a new thread !!! if there is a thread "gina made a bicycle", it will take another thread to say "irma made a pizza"? !!!! and another to say that milena is in the shower? !!! the cc server should quickly overheat, under the weight of hundreds of little threads to create in a few weeks !!!! or else I misunderstood, explain to me ...🙄😵

No explanation needed Corbo, you understand it perfectly.  What is happening now within the forum is a knee jerk reaction for the mods not doing their job.  The new concept is a pain in the ass, I don't like it and I won't support it!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TBG 150 said:

It's been so long since I saw blue water, I forgot how to hold the pole. Besides, fishing is pretty bad around here. The fish got tired of expendable rocket engines landing on their heads. I need to get back to The Keys. 

I always wanted to fish the Keys but never had a chance, too many outside interests I guess.  Between golf, adult baseball, bow hunting, bow fishing, fishing, hunting, real estate, and everything else life keeps you busy with just never gave me the chance.  Luckily now though, I have good fishing spots in the time of the year that is best for me and good hunting spots also in the time of the year that is best for me.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

No explanation needed Corbo, you understand it perfectly.  What is happening now within the forum is a knee jerk reaction for the mods not doing their job.  The new concept is a pain in the ass, I don't like it and I won't support it!!

You are right about the fact that we are not doing our job well because if we had done it well, it would be several years since you should not be on the forum anymore :biggrin:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

You are right about the fact that we are not doing our job well because if we had done it well, it would be several years since you should not be on the forum anymore :biggrin:

Do what you gotta do Moos, the way the forum is now it really doesn't matter to me if i get shit canned or not.  I know i'm not the problem with this forum like you make me out to be but I can understand where you want all your forum members to be weak and afraid to speak up and go along with everything.  Sure makes your job easier that way doesn't it Moos!!

If it was up to me and I could set my own user privileges, I would set them to where I could only read the apartment threads but could not comment in them and still could receive and respond to PM's.  I would leave myself full privileges for the rest of the forum ie. read/write functionality.

Guest Peeker Seeker
1 minute ago, happyone said:

I simply will not try to read all the numerous threads to try and have a discussion---until some sense returns to the forum in the form of 

general chats or discussions--I will just simply mark forum read--

I searched today on Google to try to find another RLC forum, and what I found was a site almost exactly like Camcaps, but it was called Discussed.cc, so I went lurking there and guess what I found. Another chat site that pretends to be a forum. The forum has a lot of old posts, but very few new ones from this last year, but the chat function seemed to be very active. Then I went to see how many members they had and how many were active posting, guess what I found less than 10 members and guests online.

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

I simply will not try to read all the numerous threads to try and have a discussion---until some sense returns to the forum in the form of 

general chats or discussions--I will just simply "mark site read"

Exactly...I'm not gonna sit and rake through every topic.  This is ridiculous.

• Like 3

Guest Peeker Seeker

Since you guys are so determined to have just a chat site I would propose to management to do away with the different apartment's completely and create just one big thread called the RLC General Chat thread, then you could have exactly what it is you want.100's and 100's of chats to look through everyday. With absolutely no direction, no meaning, no topics, and most important no discussion. 

This place has really went to crap, and only day and half back and it is easy to see why. Back to google to see if there any real forums out there on the internet about RLC, if someone knows of one please send me PM with the link.