What do you think about the new CC rules from 1. September?

Noldus

What do you think about the new CC rules from 1 September.  

112 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the new CC rules from 1. September?

• They are hopeless, I want the general threads back under each apartment
    • They are ok, It's much better now
    • I do not care how it is

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

A little fishing. Omg, thats some trip!! Thats a great memory!  My Dad used to take me fishing. Get up before its light, make sandwiches, drive to McDonald's for breakfast, And then fish for 4 or 5 hours and just have fun, regardless whether we caught anything. Hope you get out in the fall!!

Good memories indeed Ashley!!  My dad was all about hunting and my mom was all about fishing and some hunting so I guess you could say my dad got me into hunting at a very young age and my mom is responsible for my love of fishing.  We did the same as your dad and yourself used to do, we would get up well before daylight and pack food and drink and then stop somewhere for a honeybun or something small for breakfast and then fish until about 2 hours before my dad would get home so we could rush home and tidy up the house before he arrived.  I remember those days like was yesterday!!  I hope we both get out in the fall!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Peeker Seeker said:

As I have read the last 5 locked general chats in the Leora and Malia Topic, it really is nothing of substance or discussion, just a bunch of meaningless crap actually. No wonder the change has come about, not to mention the amount of attacking each others comments. It was like reading a war zone as I went back through them.

there are good and bad threads
Leora thread is certainly not the standard
The advantage of the general thread is to get a quick overview of what was, how what has developed.
now I have to read 10 or 20 threads. where is the discussion? With whom should I discuss now, with member 7 or with member 19?

and why is someone trying to explain to me how a forum works, who never writes in this forum?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

A little fishing. Omg, thats some trip!! Thats a great memory!  My Dad used to take me fishing. Get up before its light, make sandwiches, drive to McDonald's for breakfast, And then fish for 4 or 5 hours and just have fun, regardless whether we caught anything. Hope you get out in the fall!!

Some of my best memories as a kid was with my Dad and one of my uncle's was going fishing,get to the river before daybreak ,load the boat and go fishing .stay until almost dark and then head back home .there was one other thing that i liked was going to dirt track car racing . Ah! the Memories.           Good Times Memories GIF by ANTIQUES ROADSHOW | PBS

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Some of my best memories as a kid was with my Dad and one of my uncle's was going fishing,get to the river before daybreak ,load the boat and go fishing .stay until almost dark and then head back home .there was one other thing that i liked was going to dirt track car racing . Ah! the Memories.           Good Times Memories GIF by ANTIQUES ROADSHOW | PBS

That's what I'm talkin bout!!  Fishing and dirt tracks...no place like home LOL

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, rado07 said:

The advantage of the general thread is to get a quick overview of what was, how what has developed.
now I have to read 10 or 20 threads. where is the discussion? With whom should I discuss now, with member 7 or with member 19?

and why is someone trying to explain to me how a forum works, who never writes in this forum?

yes i agree, having a general thread per rlc apartments was more simple to read and to find,

now you will have to search in many useless topics, not the envy to waste my time with that

• Like 2

Guest Peeker Seeker
19 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I have been lurking around here for a while, and now that I am all alone, I was looking for an outlet, I was very active in the forum once. I used to have so much fun and laughed like I was child. That is why I have come back now and I support the changes being made. It doesn't seem that many have any fun anymore. Just a bunch of fighting and being disrespected for your views and opinions. I am not sure at all this is where I want to spend my time now though, as I was hoping for good experience and things that make some sense, but this chat site forum thing does not at all. 

10 minutes ago, Peeker Seeker said:

I have been lurking around here for a while, and now that I am all alone, I was looking for an outlet, I was very active in the forum once. I used to have so much fun and laughed like I was child. That is why I have come back now and I support the changes being made. It doesn't seem that many have any fun anymore. Just a bunch of fighting and being disrespected for your views and opinions. I am not sure at all this is where I want to spend my time now though, as I was hoping for good experience and things that make some sense, but this chat site forum thing does not at all. 

I want to show you another benefit of the general thread
After reading about the past, all authors were on the same level of knowledge
and it was possible to continue talking about the latest findings
But now many issues are running in parallel, which is the death of the discussion
Everyone writes their own thread for
no progress for me!

• Upvote 1

Guest Peeker Seeker
10 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I want to show you another benefit of the general thread
After reading about the past, all authors were on the same level of knowledge
and it was possible to continue talking about the latest findings
But now many issues are running in parallel, which is the death of the discussion
Everyone writes their own thread for
no progress for me!

I respect your opinion. I don't agree with it though. I guess I am just old school where I need things to be in align and make sense, instead of seven different people talking about seven different things all at the same time, and then three trolling in like 4chan used to be and trying to start fights because they disagree with what someone's posts. I think I will hang around for a little while and see if it gets any better, if not I will go back into hiding. It has been nice to have a good discussion though. Think about this please if you will, this has been the best discussion I have seen in the 5 locked threads I read. 

I don't have an issue with the chat thread; actually I can see some benefit to be able to scroll through everything in one page and get caught up in all apartments. My only issue is that you can't hide all the "joined the chat/left the chat" notifications. That just bogs everything down and you have to scroll through pages and pages of that to actually see a a message.

Je n'aime pas le nouveau forum, il y a trop de sujets ouverts pour rien, cela me prend trop de temps pour tout lire et je trouve cela bordélique, j'ai voté contre 👎

I don’t like the new forum, there are too many open topics for nothing, it takes me too long to read everything and I find it messy, I voted against 👎

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Peeker Seeker said:

Sir, if that is fact the case, why are there not many new threads for discussion ? It has been 12 hours, and all I see here is complaining about this change to make it a real forum instead a bunch of locked threads about the same chat topic.

Because the RLC content is poor right now, and won't pick up while Covid continues it's grip. Once we see the girl's revolving door revolving again I'm sure the banter will pick up...