Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #1

Alladino

I'm tryin to understand how the notion got started that Leora and Malia are less "slutty" than the Barcelona Girls? Just what is this based upon? What does one group do to earn that distinction that the others do not. I have been watching very closely for many years and the only sexual behavior that I can recall that is any different is Barc girls eat another girls' pussy on camera. Is that what "slutty" means? (Malia should be excluded from any side by side comparison because the only time that we have seen her with a guy, she threw her drink on him after he tried to feel her up and flashed his tiny dick.) 

• Upvote 1

We have seen Leora swallow cum and get ass fucked. We have seen Leora fuck her own ass with a big black dildo and stick her finger deep inside to scoop out her own pussy juice and eat it. Someone please help me understand how she sees herself on some kind of different place than the Barc girls?

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, philo said:

We have seen Leora swallow cum and get ass fucked. We have seen Leora fuck her own ass with a big black dildo and stick her finger deep inside to scoop out her own pussy juice and eat it. Someone please help me understand how she sees herself on some kind of different place than the Barc girls?

She isnt,would say only diference is that most barca girls work,perform mostly a few hours per day and this two perform all day.They are in the scenario to perform sexual acts,erotic performances.Not to give us any view of their real lifes bust just to make people that enjoy the fantasy scenario pay to watch them.Just dont expect any sense of realitie from some regard this place..people will say this "pure angels" are getting very close,getting in love,when obvious,at realistic eyes..they are there to perform,and will do what is needed..when needed.Its the No real life in cams house of rlc.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, philo said:

Philo could you say again what you just said again i want to wank .want you are saying is disgusting like it