Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #1

Alladino

So now Leora decide to take a snooze as well? In the middle of their show? I can't believe that there are people who still proclaim Leora as "The Queen of RLC"...More like the Queen Mother.

q

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, philo said:

So now Leora decide to take a snooze as well? In the middle of their show? I can't believe that there are people who still proclaim Leora as "The Queen of RLC"...More like the Queen Mother.

q

You're right she's not a Queen nor has she ever been.

Foamy gave her Goddess status years ago.

Snow-white-with-animals-the-forest-animals-28290596-400-275.jpg.04ce570f49a893bcbc950bdefd21b4ab.jpg

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, philo said:

There was a time when Leora used to generate pages of fanatical nonsense whenever she would do one of her shows. Fast forward to this most recent one and this seems to be the only post about it. Think that gives you a better idea on what her "status" is.

Leora is old now. She's like Irma except at least Irma left after a year. Leora is going to milk her fading looks for every last cent she can make.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Leora is old now.  Leora is going to milk her fading looks ...

glad I really like older. I think she looks just as good now just different change tends to do things.

fading looks? naw, she looks just dandy.

guess it's that eye of the beholder thing.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, peking said:

glad I really like older. I think she looks just as good now just different change tends to do things.

fading looks? naw, she looks just dandy.

guess it's that eye of the beholder thing.

Sounds like jealousy still rains Supreme around here.

Not talking about you.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

They should be on lock down...  perhaps the ladies could dildo each other... I have watched a 4.5 minute video of the ladies and Leora almost kissed Malias boob.

Non succederà mai, entrambe hanno un boyfriend o comunque qualcuno con cui frequentarsi. Inutile illudersi di vedere qualcosa di più che non abbiamo già visto. 

They have both still achieved the money they are getting paid off , when thousands of viewers tune in whenever they are at home just to maybe one day see something that can drive everyone’s imagination wild 😊

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

They have both still achieved the money they are getting paid off , when thousands of viewers tune in whenever they are at home just to maybe one day see something that can drive everyone’s imagination wild 😊

There are those who look at more than tits, and asses. Which in varying degrees, all the ladies of the RLC apartments have.

There are are also those, who take into consideration the tenants personalities, and histories.

If all one is considering is the tenants quality of bates, etc. as a guideline. Why even bother with RLC.

The internet is full of sites that provide almost every variation of any physical action any woman. or group of women can do.

Plus there are no additional membership fees, that need to be paid, other than the cost of connecting to the internet.

Unless of course you want to be a drooling Chaturbate fan. 😏

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1