Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #1

Alladino

12 minutes ago, Alladino said:

You said it yourself: You do not care if it is real.

RLC is really messed up.

Then please answer me one simple question which I’m sure is puzzling a few people on the forum.....” Why the fuck do you still pay good money to watch RLC if you’re so dissatisfied with what it produces? “

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

You said it yourself: You do not care if it is real.

You want it to be true and that is why you miss the obvious. Malia faked her masturbations. No matter whether you want to acknowledge this or not. It is a show for the camera, which she then also only pretends. RLC is really messed up.

The question that you're trying to avoid answering was as you are now an expert on acting how do you know Malia's not enjoying herself because women all over the world are different, and please don't come back with "I just know"

• Like 7

Just spare a thought...

Today in Croydon London a police officer was cold bloodily shot dead in a police station by a low life..

Will America erupt in support?

Will Lewis Hamilton take the knee to him?

Will Ashley Banjo and Diversity do a dance for him?

Will Alesha Dixon wear a gold necklace for him?

Will the premier League hold a minutes silence and take the knee before every football match?

Will they fuck...Because it’s all one sided bullshit.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Newark52 said:

The question that you're trying to avoid answering was as you are now an expert on acting how do you know Malia's not enjoying herself because women all over the world are different, and please don't come back with "I just know"

The facts are not the problem. It is quite obvious that Malia does not actually masturbate. The problem is that understanding cannot be forced, you have to acquire it yourself by using your eyes and your mind. You must free yourself from your beliefs and look at it objectively. All I can do is to help you to doubt.

As soon as you really want to know f Malia actually masturbate, you will see what I mean. So, In a certain way "I just know", because it is the obvious interpretation of what is to see or better not to see when Malia fake masturbate. 😀

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

34 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The facts are not the problem. It is quite obvious that Malia does not actually masturbate. The problem is that understanding cannot be forced, you have to acquire it yourself by using your eyes and your mind. You must free yourself from your beliefs and look at it objectively. All I can do is to help you to doubt.

As soon as you really want to know f Malia actually masturbate, you will see what I mean. So, In a certain way "I just know", because it is the obvious interpretation of what is to see or better not to see when Malia fake masturbate.

I just know 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You've probably never been with a woman other than your hand. 200.gif.

Just speculation.

• Haha 6
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I just know 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You've probably never been with a woman other than your hand.

To be honest this is what I think of most of the Leora fans here.

It seems to me that for some of them Leora is a kind of substitute for a actual GF.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

il y a 4 minutes, Alladino a dit :

Pour être honnête, c'est ce que je pense de la plupart des fans de Leora ici.

Il me semble que pour certains d'entre eux, Leora est une sorte de substitut à un vrai GF.

dans son lit je la trouve aussi appétissante qu' un lion de mer échoué sur une plage de sable 

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

To be honest this is what I think of most of the Leora fans here.

It seems to me that for some of them Leora is a kind of substitute for a actual GF.

You can always complain to management I hear there's a couple of them in the back room beating each other off. Maybe you can give them a hand 🖐️.

Of course this is just speculative.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Just spare a thought...

Today in Croydon London a police officer was cold bloodily shot dead in a police station by a low life..

Will America erupt in support?

Will Lewis Hamilton take the knee to him?

Will Ashley Banjo and Diversity do a dance for him?

Will Alesha Dixon wear a gold necklace for him?

Will the premier League hold a minutes silence and take the knee ?before every football match?

Will they fuck...Because it’s all one sided bullshit.

You are a star jimbo i agree and fuck the rest that dont

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, moreau said:

dans son lit je la trouve aussi appétissante qu' un lion de mer échoué sur une plage de sable 

Look Alladino this one is offering you a hand. You two can have a circle jerk and give your own hand a rest. He also appears to be into beastiality.

Just speculation.

• Haha 4